B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #36 (August)

4 hours ago, james deen said:

pregnant woman because shes never going to be able to fully express herself

A pregnancy can make a woman super horny.  It can affect different ways.  Hormones work in mysterious ways.  Pregnancy can also make a woman be a total bitch.   It's a bit like playing the lottery in how this will affect a new mom.

i dont think if he was shagging nana offcam she will let him sleep on the floor,

poor guy hes still at square 1.

if hes keep bringing these 2 bottles of soft champagne he will sleep on the floor for a long time.

what u need dude is 2 jagermeister bottles and they will take turn to suck yur dick.

do that and ull thx me later

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

A pregnancy can make a woman super horny.  It can affect different ways.  Hormones work in mysterious ways.  Pregnancy can also make a woman be a total bitch.   It's a bit like playing the lottery in how this will affect a new mom.

Very good point … but usually this comes around the 5th-6th month … Personally and with the previous example of Milena , I never felt like watching her even when her BF was visiting her , i think it was too many moral issues thinking that she carries a child and so on ..anyway , for everyone his own taste 🤨

7 hours ago, james deen said:

finally we now know why viv acts like the way she does and i really like her as a person but you have to question why would rlc hire a pregnant woman because shes never going to be able to fully express herself

I was looking at her a few times and was like 'She looks like she's pregnant' over the past few weeks.... interesting.

14 minutes ago, maximus said:

I was looking at her a few times and was like 'She looks like she's pregnant' over the past few weeks.... interesting.

Someone must have cum in her shoes and the flies done the rest.   :biggrin:

• Haha 2

As mentioned before, she was pregnant when she came to B4, but I do not think she knew it.
It was the same with Danaya in B2 a few years ago. When the period did not come after a month, they took a test and discovered it.

Milena became pregnant during her first "vacation" in July last year

I know that for many of you this is not important, but does anyone really still believe that the guys who frequent these apartments don't know they are attending a movie? And if Vivian is indeed pregnant, she proves once again that RLC no longer knows where to turn.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I'd like to know your conclusion to this, girls can not be friends with other girls intermittenly and still only shall we say mess around with each other unless they lesbians? I can tell you from my own expierences straight girls do do this sort of thing.

I thought the context was obvious, but of course I meant something like "the girls are not sexual interested in each other". It is exactly the same issue as with Leora and Malia. The girls are maybe friends, but obviously have no sexual interest in each other. The do this pseudo lesbian bullshit show for money, that is all.

6 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

poor guy , why they make him sleep on the floor? even taco have a better treatment, he can sleep on the bed and can fuck some female dog

It's the same thing that the last cast of B2 pulled off so often. A guy is invited, endless teasing by the group of girls, but nothing ever happens.

One can only hope for the guy that it is at least paid for this bullshit.

4 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont think if he was shagging nana offcam she will let him sleep on the floor,

poor guy hes still at square 1.

if hes keep bringing these 2 bottles of soft champagne he will sleep on the floor for a long time.

what u need dude is 2 jagermeister bottles and they will take turn to suck yur dick.

do that and ull thx me later

animiertes-nonne-bild-0030.gifanimiertes-nonne-bild-0023.gifanimiertes-nonne-bild-0026.gif

Nothing will happen. The guy would have a better chance of having sex in the nunnery than in one of the GOV apartments. 😂