Masha - Home activities #16

rado07

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, @JenniferMom, Dick was his actual RLC name. They first appeared as guests here in Rome, and the forum named him TopKnot, or TK for short, because of his hairstyle. When they later got their own apartment in Russia it was under the name Jane & Dick. His long hair and characteristic top knot was gone too.

After that Dasha the Homewrecker moved in and screwed up the dynamics.

• Like 1

Then the dynamics really got screwed up when Eva came to visit Masha on vacation. Eva brought her partner Sam, and her boyfriend Baldy with her. Just when Dasha was wooing Sasha away from Masha, Eva took Sasha to bed and made out with him for two days. No one could separate them until Dasha got so pissed that she undressed and got into bed with Sasha and Eva, then Eva gave him up. Eva was the queen that week and controlled all of the replay slots for almost two days.

Edited by philo
typo

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

After that Dasha the Homewrecker moved in and screwed up the dynamics.

That she did and eventually she and Sasha exited stage left and left Masha by herself. I felt sorry for Masha when that happened just as I did when she went through what she did from her leg injury. Apparently, although she's recovered from the injury, it seems that she may have gotten more wilder than she seemed she may have perhaps been before the ordeals.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

That she did and eventually she and Dasha exited stage left and left Masha by herself. I felt sorry for Masha when that happened just as I did when she went through what she did from her leg injury. Apparently, although she's recovered from the injury, it seems that may have gotten more wilder than she may have perhaps been before the ordeals.

That generally happens over time when others share their partners sexually.  

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That generally happens over time when others share their partners sexually.  

That it does lots of times. I actually meant she and Sasha in the previous comments but I know you realized that. 🙂

• Upvote 1