Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

18 hours ago, Noldus said:

As if that were not enough, today she slipped on some rocks and fell and hit her butt. That's probably the pain we're seeing now.

Thanks to my "source" 😃

Tomato or BBQ?

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I'm wrong she is not visiting B4 and Nelly also still in B4 - good.😉

Perhaps not meeting at B4 but are meeting off site, off camera.  Martina may like to share the fresh vegetables with Nelly or school friend, who could use it more.   

1 hour ago, yelt said:

meeting off site, off camera.  Martina may like to share the fresh vegetables with Nelly or school friend. 

It's not just vegetables she shares with nelly maybe a friend gets to have "veggies" also. lol

Vegan Smile GIF by CBC Open your veggies 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

She met with Nelly off cams. Nelly is cooking with the vegetables in B4 that Martina has taken with her. Question answered.😉

Since Martina did not share with her very confused and very in need of guidance school friend; could the veggies have been in exchange to go Snorkeling today? Perhaps just a reason to visit with her best friend Nelly or maybe for a visit to the B4 pool today to spend time with the Bogdan and Nelly?  Let's see. 🤔  If you watch Alberto (although he is having sex with Martina for the cameras and the money) his behavior, mannerisms and tone may not really approve of the relationship Martina has with both Bogdan and Nelly?           

The last time Martina was at B4, Did anyone notice how upset and cold Nelly was that Martina and Bogdan were flirting and being touchy with each other? It caused an argument between the Bogman and Nelly later that evening, in which we could not get the conversation translated. I say based on the previous affairs the Bogman has had and knowing what he may know, he wants to get into Martina's swim top and bottoms as much as Nelly and she (Martina) would let him!!

Thoughts?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, yelt said:

Since Martina did not share with her very confused and very in need of guidance school friend; could the veggies have been in exchange to go Snorkeling today? Perhaps just a reason to visit with her best friend Nelly or maybe for a visit to the B4 pool today to spend time with the Bogdan and Nelly?  Let's see. 🤔  If you watch Alberto (although he is having sex with Martina for the cameras and the money) his behavior, mannerisms and tone may not really approve of the relationship Martina has with both Bogdan and Nelly?           

The last time Martina was at B4, Did anyone notice how upset and cold Nelly was that Martina and Bogdan were flirting and being touchy with each other? It caused an argument between the Bogman and Nelly later that evening, in which we could not get the conversation translated. I say based on the previous affairs the Bogman has had and knowing what he may know, he wants to get into Martina's swim top and bottoms as much as Nelly and she (Martina) would let him!!

Thoughts?

You are the King of Conspiracy Theories. I trust Martina.  Alberto is aware of all of Martina's friendships.  Martina is diligently getting ready for school and that will be taking up most of her excess time for the next period in her life and Alberto will be there to help. Watch and be impressed.

• Like 1