Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

At around 1 p.m. Martina suddenly had a very emotional outburst that almost made her cry. Alberto comforted her and they talked longer. would be interesting to know what the content was. surely it was about separating from Nelly. Maybe enmv can give us some information

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

At around 1 p.m. Martina suddenly had a very emotional outburst that almost made her cry. Alberto comforted her and they talked longer. would be interesting to know what the content was. surely it was about separating from Nelly. Maybe enmv can give us some information

I saw it too Bert.  They were sitting on the floor of the living room talking.  This was just before Alberto left on for his bike ride.  It seemed more of an angry response versus sad or unhappy.   

Was not prepared for this after watching Martina do some housework topless!

I do give Alberto credit for being a good listener and being empathetic.

Slightly OT, what is the power/extension cord taped to the floor?  That appears new.

I think it is totally normal that such a relationship cannot be switched 100% off by on klick.  it takes time and a lot of stregth to get over it. Keep my fingers crossed that there is no relapse.🤞

The cables were installed during the longer maintenance mid of this week. But have also no additional infos why.

13 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

they've not separated that's what they want you to believe

I think this is not an unpopular speculation Keith.  I myself kind of think this is true.  We know (or have been told) that they all want to remain friends but the sex between N & M has to stop.  And the other day, there is good evidence that Martina, Nelly, and Bogdan were together either at the beach or on a river somewhere.

But take this speculation to the next level:  Why do they want us to believe otherwise?   What is the purpose of this?  What is the next step of their plan?

It could be my favorite fallback or default assumption ... they like to screw with us.

Or it could be something else.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Might be but sorry I cannot imagine how "remaining friends" after what has happend will work. Might only work if Martina will have another female relationship.🤔 I think one of her biggest current problem is that she feels lonely and like having no friend around. 😢

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Might be but sorry I cannot imagine how "remaining friends" after what has happend will work.

I can agree with this.  It takes a lot of time I think.  Five years from now they might still be great friends and they will reflect on their lovemaking with fond memories but will no longer feel they are depriving each other of that awesome pleasure.

I am always skeptical of those people who believe that "it's just sex".   I am not sure "it's just sex" exists unless, as I have said before, you are paying for it from a prostitute, etc.  Because if it really is "just sex", Nelly and Martina should have no problem giving it up.

15 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I think one of her biggest current problem is that she feels lonely and like having no friend around. 😢

Yes I think you might be on to something here Bert.  But it's ironic because Martina seems to have the best set of outside-RLC family and friendships of anyone on the project (with exception of Masha).   She has Marta, her school girl friend, Candela, ... as well as her strong family connections (what other participant do we talk about their family so much?).  She is someone who values these relationships very much but it seems like she can't get enough of them and thus seems lonely at times.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I can agree with this.  It takes a lot of time I think.  Five years from now they might still be great friends and they will reflect on their lovemaking with fond memories but will no longer feel they are depriving each other of that awesome pleasure.

I am always skeptical of those people who believe that "it's just sex".   I am not sure "it's just sex" exists unless, as I have said before, you are paying for it from a prostitute, etc.  Because if it really is "just sex", Nelly and Martina should have no problem giving it up.

Sure you might be right that can be in some month, years but I feel currently is the danger of falling back too high. I think that both first have to set up there minds that sex is not longer a part of their relationship anymore.  I have doubts that both of them are currently so strong not falling back. I think they should avoid meeting each other for somd time....

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think this is not an unpopular speculation Keith.  I myself kind of think this is true.  We know (or have been told) that they all want to remain friends but the sex between N & M has to stop.  And the other day, there is good evidence that Martina, Nelly, and Bogdan were together either at the beach or on a river somewhere.

But take this speculation to the next level:  Why do they want us to believe otherwise?   What is the purpose of this?  What is the next step of their plan?

It could be my favorite fallback or default assumption ... they like to screw with us.

Jen I hear her mention Russia still in this conversation and that was what upset her so bad soon after the breakup that Nelly is going to move back their now. That upsets Martina because she feels she is at fault and still wants Nelly as a friend here. In every talk with Alberto about Nelly she has mention Russia.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

The easiest thing for Martina and Nelly would be to have sex , it would simply happen off camera , there are so many choices and let’s not forget , N&B have so much money from RLC that Nelly and Martina could easily afford a hotel room or whatever for a night or day so as to calm down with their  sexually lesbian hidden desires . All in all , that’s not the problem , the problem would be how this would be managed to be kept off cameras talk as it is very normal for Martina and Alberto to talk almost anything on cameras and they would for sure mention it . 

And if we assume that Nelly keeps on reading this forum as Martina does at times as i believe , we can’t know the consequences of that . My opinion is that Nelly and Martina , if they want to fuck , they can more than easily do . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

Jen I hear her mention Russia still in this conversation and that was what upset her so bad soon after the breakup that Nelly is going to move back their now. That upsets Martina because she feels she is at fault and still wants Nelly as a friend here. In every talk with Alberto about Nelly she has mention Russia.

Well , who knows ? Maybe Nelly and Bogdan are finally done  with occupying beds for RLC , they depart B4 and RLC gives the current room of B&N to M&A , dogs moving there also and in general , what about RLC having M&A in B4 in the near future ? ☺️😇

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , who knows ? Maybe Nelly and Bogdan are finally done  with occupying beds for RLC , they depart B4 and RLC gives the current room of B&N to M&A , dogs moving there also and in general , what about RLC having M&A in B4 in the near future ? ☺️😇

I could see where there may be a benefit to that. Just some thoughts off the top of my head: M&A know the city, they have friends (probably more than we have seen). Martina would be a great hostess and intro person to the Barca scene. Alberto is so laid back he would not infringe on the girls-he would probably just go to the garage, play video games and be in "Alberto heaven". If he is actually working and getting a weekly paycheck it could help him find a real job in his field (you always find a job when your not looking as hard). And, most important, Martina's personality is so much more pleasant and open compared to Nelly it would be a more comfortable environment.

Then they can give their current apt to Pam & Radi!

Edited by albundy1089
repair brain fart
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1