Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

On 8/11/2021 at 11:16 AM, JenniferMom said:

You can't compare how Martina feels for Nelly to how she feels for Alberto.  It's a completely different thing how a woman thinks of "her man" versus how a woman thinks of "her girlfriend".    I think it has been very obvious that these two girls were into each other in a big way.  It is definitely more than sex.

Many people have commented here over the last several months that Nelly is going to run away with Martina and they will get married and be a couple.   As long as I saw both girls make love to their men ... I never thought this was a possibility and I still do not.   I think you are arguing against this DD and you are right to do so.

But there are other scenarios that could have been possible and perhaps the girls thought they could pull it off.

It does NOT have to mean that they want a relationship exclusive of Alberto and Bogdan.  They want it both ways.   This may be viewed as  selfish on the girls part and  naive, but I think they both wanted this ... Martina more so perhaps than Nelly.   I think that this crashing and burning  has taught them all that this is something that is very difficult to try to pull off.  You absolultely can't  bury your feelings and allow jeolousy's to eat away at you which is what Bogdan has done and possibly Alberto as  well.

Would it be more friends with benefits going forward?

What I do find interesting is Nelly can do whatever she wants sexually. But doesn't allow Bogdan to have the same freedoms. I understand that in this period of his life he doesn't appear interested in any other woman but Nelly. I do wonder if a woman appeared that Bogdan was interested in would Nelly be hurt too?

It's kinda sad that Nelly doesn't care too much about Bogdan's feelings and should have picked up the Bogdan was upset and hurt with Nelly's feelings towards Martina. 

I understand others have different opinions but this how I see it.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think DD alluded to this in his post when he said they looked like fools.  Both guys were bombarded with brutal posts here day after day month after month while this was going  on.  A lot of them were deserved and relative to Alberto I authored some of these.  If you believe these people keep an eye on what we write here, it has to take a toll at some point.    BTW we talk about how this is not true real life because of  the cams ... but also because of the forum.  Imagine if random  people on the internet were writing about every time you picked your nose or smoked a cigarette or whatever.

But did  he in fact get "pushed over the edge"?  Or did Martina sense the issue all along and decide to end it herself?   If this really bothered Bogdan, doesn't he need to man up and address this with Nelly?  Did he have Martina do his dirty work?  

Good Day,

Seems to be some speculation? If I were to speculate here of what has apparently occurred with the breakup.. I would say nothing has changed except viewership (subscriptions) and forum conversation. With no proof and again purely speculating, I believe the breakup was a fake and all of what is occurring is for the benefit of RLC ratings and viewership. The only thing I see is that four individuals at RLC are driving the profits by what you do and don't see on camera. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the individuals on the forum are working for RLC to help drive those profits ...keeping the current subscribers base interested and driving in new ones. 

RLC is a business and as businesses compete the goal is to keep up with change and to market to find new way to increase there profits. What better time than now with the pandemic and with everyone more glued to wide screens, to take advantage of the forced market change, than to put on a show to get people watching RLC.  

We are all (everyone watching) falling hard for the show and reacting hard as well. When the fake breakup occurred there were probably as many viewers then as when this whole lesbian relationship between Martina and Nelly started.  Some good Marketing for sure!

From the first showing with Nelly and Martina, to the most recent fake break up and everything in-between (the fake travel between Martina and Nelly,  all the various conversations RLC wanted you to hear) ....Not bad script, hey. 

I was mighty impressed with Martina's focus and drive to change her life with the studies to get into school. As I am sure many of you were as well.  It was especially impressive as it had be accomplished on such a short timeline. That episode may have gained Martina respect and a lot of viewership and of course increased profits for RLC.  However...I wouldn't be surprised if that too was not real..made for RLC only. 

The only thing I might see real with the whole RLC is Martina at 26 going on 35, she could be growing up and aging too fast with a little help from her friends.

What will the next big episode bring Vivian's baby belongs to Bogdan, or maybe Martina gets pregnant? I can't believe Nelly would be pregnant, that would be way too ugly.  Oh I clearly believe and speculate Alberto is very much a part of the whole show. 

Remember I am speculating here...but think about it... or not. Just have fun!  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Good Day,

Seems to be some speculation? If I were to speculate here of what has apparently occurred with the breakup.. I would say nothing has changed except viewership (subscriptions) and forum conversation. With no proof and again purely speculating, I believe the breakup was a fake and all of what is occurring is for the benefit of RLC ratings and viewership. The only thing I see is that four individuals at RLC are driving the profits by what you do and don't see on camera. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the individuals on the forum are working for RLC to help drive those profits ...keeping the current subscribers base interested and driving in new ones. 

RLC is a business and as businesses compete the goal is to keep up with change and to market to find new way to increase there profits. What better time than now with the pandemic and with everyone more glued to wide screens, to take advantage of the forced market change, than to put on a show to get people watching RLC.  

We are all (everyone watching) falling hard for the show and reacting hard as well. When the fake breakup occurred there were probably as many viewers then as when this whole lesbian relationship between Martina and Nelly started.  Some good Marketing for sure!

From the first showing with Nelly and Martina, to the most recent fake break up and everything in-between (the fake travel between Martina and Nelly,  all the various conversations RLC wanted you to hear) ....Not bad script, hey. 

I was mighty impressed with Martina's focus and drive to change her life with the studies to get into school. As I am sure many of you were as well.  It was especially impressive as it had be accomplished on such a short timeline. That episode may have gained Martina respect and a lot of viewership and of course increased profits for RLC.  However...I wouldn't be surprised if that too was not real..made for RLC only. 

The only thing I might see real with the whole RLC is Martina at 26 going on 35, she could be growing up and aging too fast with a little help from her friends.

What will the next big episode bring Vivian's baby belongs to Bogdan, or maybe Martina gets pregnant? I can't believe Nelly would be pregnant, that would be way too ugly.  Oh I clearly believe and speculate Alberto is very much a part of the whole show. 

I have had the same thought floating around almost since this started, that's why I have made few (maybe none-I don't remember) comments about the M&N saga. My big sticking point is that means RLC would have the sense to make a long range plan, write the script and get the participants to agree, and act it out with award winning performances. Looking at RLC's ineptitude in staffing the GOV/COV apartments, horrible customer service and inability to control/direct the other apartments in even a moderately convincing way, (Pseudo-lesbian massages and twister anyone?), how would they get this one so right?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Good Day,

Finally… someone posts what everyone should be thinking.

Its' like the fools that think the girls pick up random guys on the beach or clubs, and bring them back. I know a lot of horny guys who would hit anything female, but a girl brings them to an apartment with multiple cameras in every room, that broadcast who know where, not going to happen. Most likely additions with everything prearranged. They may pretend that the cameras are not there but they never forget that the cameras are there. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

For an unemployed couple with plenty of time on their hands, Martina and Alberto spend little of it together. It seems like they are only together when they are fucking, walking the dogs and sometimes they eat together. Martina has had two vacations without him just this year. A very unconventional couple.    

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, bobknob said:

For an unemployed couple with plenty of time on their hands, Martina and Alberto spend little of it together. It seems like they are only together when they are fucking, walking the dogs and sometimes they eat together. Martina has had two vacations without him just this year. A very unconventional couple.    

That's very nice of you to offer to take care of the dogs so that both of them can go on vacation together!!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, bobknob said:

Oh and I forgot about the fish.  This is real life.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Oh and I forgot about the fish.  This is real life.

I know tons of people with dogs, and they still vacation together. Loads of options out there for dog sitting and automatic fish feeders are cheap as sin, been around forever.

Martina's school friend could look after the dogs, tons of obvious solutions.

You seem to know little of "real life".

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, bobknob said:

Maybe they have plans to attend to your requests next week.

But it's true in any case, they two have very little in common in general, and especially when it comes to making plans to spend time together.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1