Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

That's very nice of you to offer to take care of the dogs so that both of them can go on vacation together!!

Masha never has a problem finding friends to take care of her cats when she leaves on vacation just saying i mean Nelly or Boggy or one of Martinas many friends could stop by a couple times a day to feed and walk the dogs its not like they have no options

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:
2 hours ago, bobknob said:

For an unemployed couple with plenty of time on their hands, Martina and Alberto spend little of it together. It seems like they are only together when they are fucking, walking the dogs and sometimes they eat together. Martina has had two vacations without him just this year. A very unconventional couple.    

Oh and I forgot about the fish.  This is real life.

ive got two dogs too I still manage a holiday to thailand twice a year with the wife so having dogs is no excuse the fish well you buy an automatic feeder for them, sorted

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bobknob said:

I know a lot of horny guys who would hit anything female, but a girl brings them to an apartment with multiple cameras in every room, that broadcast who know where, not going to happen.

🤦‍♂️

22 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

ive got two dogs too I still manage a holiday to thailand twice a year with the wife so having dogs is no excuse the fish well you buy an automatic feeder for them, sorted

Sounds like Alberto might be a homebody with little interest in travel.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Maybe they have plans to attend to your requests next week.

But it's true in any case, they two have very little in common in general, and especially when it comes to making plans to spend time together.

Emnv: Come on, guys. Any speculation based on assuming certain business intelligence on RLC staff is automatically self-dismissed.

Emnv: Michael appears on camera, at last!!

Good Day Emnv,  I am surprised by your quick comments above, so soon after my post. I was not expecting of all people for you to comment and mention speculation so quickly. In particular the one regarding "Michael" after so many hard line posts in the forum that there was no Michael.  Also, you might make mention of guys and gals, not just guys. 

Yes..Suspension of disbelief or willing Suspension of disbelief may be in affect here.  Not to mention control of the script. The next season as you mentioned is perhaps already beginning.  Martina and Alberto may be planning a trip as you mention, not to spend time together but perhaps have the dump they live in restorated and cameras repaired. Just a thought.  I also assume you heard or know of the conversation had between Martina and Alberto about a car. Would that be to buy or to rent? 

Small things are coming to light and do not add up, just as the someone who made a comment about all the time Martina spends in the sun and yet no tan lines. Quickly after Martina has faint tan lines. Interesting or magical?

The only thing that might be real about the past episodes are the dogs Lucky and Taco, and trying to breed Taco.

4 hours ago, bobknob said:

I know tons of people with dogs, and they still vacation together. Loads of options out there for dog sitting and automatic fish feeders are cheap as sin, been around forever.

Martina's school friend could look after the dogs, tons of obvious solutions.

You seem to know little of "real life".

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Masha never has a problem finding friends to take care of her cats when she leaves on vacation just saying i mean Nelly or Boggy or one of Martinas many friends could stop by a couple times a day to feed and walk the dogs its not like they have no options

2 hours ago, Keith Ramsay said:

Not everyone is like Masha and doesn't like to depend on others, especially if it's to take care of their animals.
Alberto has a great affection for Blacky and in view of his health issues I'm not sure he wants anyone to take care of him when he's not around and it's hard to take him in vacations in view of his difficulties in moving

This is also real life 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Il y a 7 heures, yelt a dit :

I was mighty impressed with Martina's focus and drive to change her life with the studies to get into school. As I am sure many of you were as well.  It was especially impressive as it had be accomplished on such a short timeline. That episode may have gained Martina respect and a lot of viewership and of course increased profits for RLC.  However...I wouldn't be surprised if that too was not real..made for RLC only. 

Yeah right, couldn't give a flying fuck, hooray for Martina, her and Leora are the most irritating skanks to abide in the history of RLC🙄

24 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Yeah right, couldn't give a flying fuck, hooray for Martina, her and Leora are the most irritating skanks to abide in the history of RLC🙄

I have a sad feeling to agree with both of you. I think there may be something coming soon that will really set the forum aflame. Notice how long Martina has been gone today. 

34 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I have a sad feeling to agree with both of you. I think there may be something coming soon that will really set the forum aflame. Notice how long Martina has been gone today. 

Yes, it would be interesting my friend.  I've been up now for 49 hrs (it is work related) but noticed on the replay this morning Mr Nelly and Mr Bogdan packed the beach attire in back pack as did Miss Martina and departed the same time.  I wouldn't expect either to return until very late (not sure about the curfew) or tomorrow!  

I wonder if this occurrence is incident in real life or fiction; perhaps about viewership or personal 3 way lust written in the script. Could it be we all have been taken for a ride for the love of money. Not to mention those that really love the ride!  Let sit back and watch!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Would it be more friends with benefits going forward?

What I do find interesting is Nelly can do whatever she wants sexually. But doesn't allow Bogdan to have the same freedoms. I understand that in this period of his life he doesn't appear interested in any other woman but Nelly. I do wonder if a woman appeared that Bogdan was interested in would Nelly be hurt too?

It's kinda sad that Nelly doesn't care too much about Bogdan's feelings and should have picked up the Bogdan was upset and hurt with Nelly's feelings towards Martina. 

I understand others have different opinions but this how I see it.

I don't watch it and just from what I read and I'm told about this whole spectacle, Bogdan has as much interest in Martina as Nelly does.  Where do you think Martina is right now?  She's with Nelly & Bogdan guaranteed!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3