Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Yes, it would be interesting my friend.  I've been up now for 49 hrs (it is work related) but noticed on the replay this morning Mr Nelly and Mr Bogdan packed the beach attire in back pack as did Miss Martina and departed the same time.  I wouldn't expect either to return until very late (not sure about the curfew) or tomorrow!  

I wonder if this occurrence is incident in real life or fiction; perhaps about viewership or personal 3 way lust written in the script. Could it be we all have been taken for a ride for the love of money. Not to mention those that really love the ride!  Let sit back and watch!

it sounds like you made a good call on them not coming home from the beach till late i dont have a membership anymore so i cant see for sure but nobody has said any of them have returned by 11:00 pm 

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Martina still MIA, but Nelly home in B4, which is much further away from the beach...Just saying 😏

You are spoiling the nice fairy tale that was started transforming 😏🥳 .. “ Once upon a time  there was a couple which names were Bogdan and Nelly and a nice Spanish lady called Martina … “ usually fairy tales end nice, let’s say that the break up was a nice ending so all these 4 people actually come on their senses and not playing with fire 😉☺️😇

• Like 1