Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

18 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You can't compare how Martina feels for Nelly to how she feels for Alberto.  It's a completely different thing how a woman thinks of "her man" versus how a woman thinks of "her girlfriend".    I think it has been very obvious that these two girls were into each other in a big way.  It is definitely more than sex.

Many people have commented here over the last several months that Nelly is going to run away with Martina and they will get married and be a couple.   As long as I saw both girls make love to their men ... I never thought this was a possibility and I still do not.   I think you are arguing against this DD and you are right to do so.

But there are other scenarios that could have been possible and perhaps the girls thought they could pull it off.

It does NOT have to mean that they want a relationship exclusive of Alberto and Bogdan.  They want it both ways.   This may be viewed as  selfish on the girls part and  naive, but I think they both wanted this ... Martina more so perhaps than Nelly.   I think that this crashing and burning  has taught them all that this is something that is very difficult to try to pull off.  You absolultely can't  bury your feelings and allow jeolousy's to eat away at you which is what Bogdan has done and possibly Alberto as  well.

You can’t have all in life , especially if at early stages and being younger you decide to commit yourself for the rest of your life .. if you don’t want commitments , stay single or have sexual partners or open relationships so as no one would ever blame you for any choice made .. 

These are two couples , one married with obligations , legal papers , things that financially unite them and any divorce could bring a chain of reactions in their lives and the other is a couple since early childhood that as I have said, they will eventually become best soul mates and they would till the end love one another but not at the point that Martina will be the mama of Alberto’s children .. it simply doesn’t click for me that this ultimate thing happens between M&A . 

Both guys have allowed both their women to act inside the boundaries and limits of the cameras world , they both believed that they had things under control , trusting their women with the experience they carry of what this RLC business means and how it works if you understand what I mean 😏.. obviously , they let things too loose to a point that they both looked like fools having their wives fucking  one another while the one was forbidden to even act friendly inside his home with other colleagues / tenants / female friends and the other to just sit back  , relax , close the door in the LR , play video games and have his “eternal “ life GF being fucked in his  own room where he has been spending the last 5  years of his life with a woman who entered their lives less than a year ago ..

At the end , it is about pride also and the comments made here regarding these two men and the behavior they had to face from their women they were for sure much more polite  than I personally expected . In the end , logic prevailed and the adventure seems to have ended .. 

There are people here in this forum that I have spoken with PM when this N&M thing started and I said to them that this won’t have a nice ending and it is a really dangerous territory that both girls enter . Luckily for me , scripta manent 😁 and at least once it was a good prediction 😂🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Does anyone have a theory or know, what pushed Bogdan over the edge, after Martina & Nelly had their fuck fest at Martina's with Alberto in the LR?

Why  does he put his foot down now.  Even their vacation together couldn't get him to react this way. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Does anyone have a theory or know, what pushed Bogdan over the edge

I think DD alluded to this in his post when he said they looked like fools.  Both guys were bombarded with brutal posts here day after day month after month while this was going  on.  A lot of them were deserved and relative to Alberto I authored some of these.  If you believe these people keep an eye on what we write here, it has to take a toll at some point.    BTW we talk about how this is not true real life because of  the cams ... but also because of the forum.  Imagine if random  people on the internet were writing about every time you picked your nose or smoked a cigarette or whatever.

But did  he in fact get "pushed over the edge"?  Or did Martina sense the issue all along and decide to end it herself?   If this really bothered Bogdan, doesn't he need to man up and address this with Nelly?  Did he have Martina do his dirty work?  

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

But did  he in fact get "pushed over the edge"?  Or did Martina sense the issue all along and decide to end it herself?   If this really bothered Bogdan, doesn't he need to man up and address this with Nelly?

All this has been addressed and for whatever reason you refuse to accept it.

Bogdan already addressed this with Nelly and she ignored him and did what she wanted. This was confirmed many times by translators. Martina did not "sense" anything until Bogdan talked with her and told her how he felt. 

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I accept it Misc.  I was only responding to KenPaul’s questions.

I am disappointed in how Bogdan handled this.  You can’t let this fester and continue to make love to your wife … but I accept it.  

It is what it is.

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Bogdan already addressed this with Nelly and she ignored him and did what she wanted. This was confirmed many times by translators. Martina did not "sense" anything until Bogdan talked with her and told her how he felt. 

I am curious, do you have a time stamp so I can go back and read the related posts? I'm just wondering when all this communication took place. 

Of interest to me, when and how, recently, did Martina realize Bogdan was not OK with the Nelly+Martina relationship....and cause the relationship change.  When and where did this conversation take place.