B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #92 (August)

23 minutes ago, maximus said:

Vivian should be trying on new momos and materinity dresses and should be shopping for breast pumps and stuff.

I was about to write that if Vivian moves out soon because of being pregnant, only Nana will be left in the apartment.

I have completely forgotten about the twins. As boring as they are, I have completely forgotten about them. 😂

It's about time that RLC finds some better residents for the GOV apartments. The best thing would be to kick out all of B2, B4 and Leora and Malia and find new people.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I was about to write that if Vivian moves out soon because of being pregnant, only Nana will be left in the apartment.

I have completely forgotten about the twins. As boring as they are, I have completely forgotten about them. 😂

It's about time that RLC finds some better residents for the GOV apartments. The best thing would be to kick out all of B2, B4 and Leora and Malia and find new people.

Get Out Leave GIF

yes Vivian & nana especially should leave and take hanna&Aaron and tereza&timur with them😂

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Get Out Leave GIF

yes Vivian & nana especially should leave and take hanna&Aaron and tereza&timur with them😂

I think, Tereza & Timur could have been a perfect couple for B5. Is just the wrong combination with Hanna & Aaron who play at least two leagues lower, from the look and the manners.

Ultimately you're right, though, currently the GOV/COV cast in general is pretty damn terrible. It's like the combination of boredom with even more boredom.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think, Tereza & Timur could have been a perfect couple for B5. Is just the wrong combination with Hanna & Aaron who play at least two leagues lower, from the look and the manners.

Ultimately you're right, though, currently the GOV/COV cast in general is pretty damn terrible. It's like the combination of boredom with even more boredom.

someone did say that they heard nana say she leaves in September or October 🤷‍♂️

so and a month or two she will hopefully be gone and I suspect Vivian will not be far behind especially with her situation 🤷‍♂️

All this talk abount most of the cast being kicked out and replaced...Who exactly will replace them? Considering the most recent girls have been Stella, Lola, Anna and the twins, I wouldn't set your sights too high...😏

I've never really thought RLC was struggling financially in the past, but the signs don't look great now, imo...

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

All this talk amount most of the cast being kicked out and replaced...Who exactly will replace them? Considering the most recent girls have been Stella, Lola, Anna and the twins, I wouldn't set your sights too high...😏

I've never really thought RLC was struggling financially in the past, but the signs don't look great now, imo...

I hate to be the bearer of really bad news,,, but i broke into the main office of the RLC casting dept. and looked at their ''lineup'' of possible future tenants,,oh boy,don't think i will renew my sub anytime soon...:biggrin: 

07d0e43b5028cc9272ad4f903f26dd1e.jpgR.44fb33d11f7545f0f1a41bfedb187740?rik=gUSCn9lImbd6Vg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

See the source imageSee the source image

R.cf120e08f0616ea3961a126cf746b864?rik=M70NGIYE12XcvA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 5