B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #93 (August)

So the Uber guy also works as an IT tech for RLC Barcelona.  Very interesting how all these people intermingle with each other.  From what I understand based on a conversation I had with my fictional source, Bogdan removed a box today that had been resting on a shelf above the modem station that is seen on camera 2.9..  This box was put there apparently by the Uber guy who apparently swapped out a modem on Aug 12th on or about 1:25pm.  I just find all this detective work so interesting!!

58 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ever since Nelly & Bogdan have been there!!

Exactly. 😂  I can still remember how the twins really got involved in the project before arriving of Nelly und Bodgan in Barcelona.  🤣

Lets face it, the problem is the GOV concept itself. It would also help not to always invite back the girls who have already shown in the past that they would never have their private life in front of the camera.

il y a une heure, HarleyFatboy a dit :

So the Uber guy also works as an IT tech for RLC Barcelona.  Very interesting how all these people intermingle with each other.  From what I understand based on a conversation I had with my fictional source, Bogdan removed a box today that had been resting on a shelf above the modem station that is seen on camera 2.9..  This box was put there apparently by the Uber guy who apparently swapped out a modem on Aug 12th on or about 1:25pm.  I just find all this detective work so interesting!!

I saw Uber Eat open the main door of the villa with Nana get a box. He then substituted the box. However, Nana also intervened alone in the box station yesterday or last Monday. Is she also IT tech? 😅

• Haha 2