Leora & Malia - Home Activities #42

Nicholas

7 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Hat denn keiner Erbarmen mit dem armen Mädchen Malia jetzt auf dem Sofa beim Fernsehen ? Ich habe noch nie ein traurigeres Gesicht gesehen als gerade bei Malia. SIE befindet sich scheinbar in einem kritischen psychologischen Zustand. Wo ist den ihre angebliche Freundin Leora in diesem Moment? Kann sie denn nicht heute Abend bei ihr sein und ihr Trost ausgeben, wenn sie überhaupt dazu fähig ist. Ihre eigenen Interessen könnten auch noch einen Abend warten. Das macht mich unendlich wütend und traurig, dass ein Mensch 1,5 Jahre eng zusammengelebt hat, nicht mal in dieser Ausnahmesituation auf das eigene Ego verzichten kann. 

Aber vielleicht kommt sie doch noch zurück?

Ich glaube du brauchst Hilfe, denn Dich macht es wütend und traurig obwohl Du die zwei gar nicht persönlich kennst, noch die Situation vor Ort aus der ferne beurteilen kannst.

54 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's human nature for almost all people to want to have friendships and especially more so for those that seem as outgoing as Leora has always seemed to be. The possibility that she has met other people there that she became acqainted with and gradually got to know more as time went on is higher than not. Just because things are not seen or revealed on those cams does not mean that it isn't.

It’s human nature also that people invite friends at home to enjoy a nice chatting evening , with a cup of tea or coffee , in the balcony with a glass of wine and so on .. Leora and human nature things happening while she’s in Prague it is very questionable by me ..

It needed only a major event to happen so finally this thread obtains again the glory of the past , with the many opinions from different posters , it is also not a surprise or a coincidence that this has happened because the usual suspects who have destroyed the great exchange of opinions and ideas , have been not visible with their opinions , perhaps they have nothing  to say , they are even more speechless than the majority of the forum here 😂😆

A great thread to post the last 48 hours even if it concerns the departure of a mixed reaction  and feelings long stay tenant , but .. since there have been so many posts and comments , she was never indifferent to say the least 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s human nature also that people invite friends at home to enjoy a nice chatting evening , with a cup of tea or coffee , in the balcony with a glass of wine and so on .. Leora and human nature things happening while she’s in Prague it is very questionable by me ..

I would think that what is normally considered as that of being normal human nature, is almost always regarded in a context that is not thought of in any context as that of anyone living somewhere where they can be observed 24/7 if they were actually there that much. So, what is normally considered as that of being normal human nature, would not apply to any such situation.

• Upvote 2

Mein lieber Herr, ich kann aber Körpersprache, und Gesichtsausdruck gut lesen und interpretieren. Natürlich können wir nur bewerten was uns die Kameras zeigen zusammen mit der konkreten Situation. Und haben sie Malia schon einmal nachts bitterlich über etwas weinen hören ? Da kann man nicht kalt und gleichgültig sein. Bei allen Mädchen von RLC  nicht wenn diese mentale Probleme haben. Und die haben sie dort alle , mehr oder weniger.   Siehe Pam und wie sie alle  hießen in den letzten 2-3 Monaten  die RLC verließen, freiwillig oder auch nicht.

I do not know why I have this hunch/speculation I really think Leora is more Bi than we realized once she left her boring home life (crap at sex Paul) her shackles have been thrown off and I think she may be exploring her sexual needs by experimentation. I surmise she may well fancy one of her hair lady friends. As for LB how can this be serious as any relationship you require more time together!

Answers on a postcard please.

I CAN DREAM CAN'T I 😁

What for sure is a definite thing and perhaps one more reason of the most talking thread/ apartment in whole of CC the last two days , it is the simple fact that we are watching things that nobody has seen coming , the unpredictability of actions , the dynamics with Malia still caring to compensate and offer the pleasure  to her fans ( possibly a big thank you for embracing her and accepting her , with such a difficult task to be matched in all with RLC’s top star in the history of the site ) , the continuous on and off appearances of Leora in the apartment , I could easily say that unless we had seen her packing , we could never explain what’s going on in this apartment .

With many conclusions that i personally have by observing whenever was possible this apartment and reading the forum here , I will only say that jimbo proved accurate with his post already some months ago and actually nobody backed him up on that ( at least I can’t remember any other poster ) that Leora was indeed looking forward to send Malia away and be finally alone so as to welcome once again big love Paul .. 

It only remains to find out if Malia is exiting RLC with her will or she’s forced for other reasons , this , to be honest , two days now and I haven’t actually understood . The following weeks will explain much of current days happenings