Leora & Malia - Home Activities #44

Nicholas

If sterben so plötzliche Abreise von Malia wirklich eine Abschiebung ist: wüßte ich gerne ob Visaprobleme oder Probleme mit der Arbeitserlaubnis oder private Gründe dafür verantwortlich sind. Wir vergessen ja leider gerne, dass. sterben meisten Mädchen bei RLC ja Ausländerinnen im jeweiligen Gastland vergessen sind und deshalb den Teil sehr starren Bestimmungen betreffend unterliegen. Da können schon kleinste Verfehlungen oder Nachlässigkeiten eine große Rolle spielen. ZUM BEISPIEL. Wenn der Arbeitsplatz verloren geht.....

• Upvote 1

If Malia was deported then why does Leora have no problems? Surely if there were any loopholes then Leora would've pointed that out to Malia? Unless Malia actually wants to leave and Leora didn't want her to go?

Malia having to go and Leora not doesn't make a lot of sense unless Leora has applied for citizenship? Maybe Malia didn't want to make that commitment?

So many questions! Whatever the reasons, I'm suspecting that the apartment and this forum will become MUCH quieter.

44 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

🤣 The difficulties of translation Brokk !

What I actually said several days ago was that Leora had stated on the phone that Malia was being deported, and that Malia was hoping to visit a friend first before going to her home town, which it seems has not happened.

But she would be flying on the 23rd.

Well, then Leora will have gone out for other reasons. Not that it changes that much. 😆

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Will start painting and reading 

Maybe start making rag dolls 

in malia's room 

This is 2021 and this another Leora , influenced by another way of life and different interests and hobbies in Prague . She could have done that all this time but her priorities have been  and still are different .

She might occasionally do this ( which actually I believe she will do it just to show the fans that “ your Leora is always here and haven’t abandoned you “ ) but I highly doubt that she will continue and it will end like the Czech language lessons that we saw her trying to do online and she had to stop .. but let’s see and what’s going to be in the end . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

If Malia was deported then why does Leora have no problems? Surely if there were any loopholes then Leora would've pointed that out to Malia? Unless Malia actually wants to leave and Leora didn't want her to go?

Malia having to go and Leora not doesn't make a lot of sense unless Leora has applied for citizenship? Maybe Malia didn't want to make that commitment?

So many questions! Whatever the reasons, I'm suspecting that the apartment and this forum will become MUCH quieter.

It depends on Leora how the apartment chats will be .. if she continues by herself the life she has with Malia , it will be indeed much quieter .. if she behaves like the first months that she was in Prague, it will most probably be busy here .

I think she has the back up plan , in case she was alone again , already set in motion 😉😇

• Like 2