B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

So watching 4 girls sleeping is better than 2?...😏

A few years ago there was a scene where one twin was laying on top of the other while getting fucked from the rear by a giant dildo. I can't remember if it was Gina or Stella who was pushing the dildo. I believe it was Stella but I need to go back to my archives to be sure.

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The Zero free cams happened today. It has been like that (on and off free cams) for the last week or so.  I guess they are desperate to bring new subscribers.  Tesla, Pam and Malia left. 

Thx...I've been away for a week, but it's been all over the place for about a month now. I'm not complaining, because I don't pay anymore, so I have no right,...but it seems an odd advertising stradegy if they want to attract more subscribers...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx...I've been away for a week, but it's been all over the place for about a month now. I'm not complaining, because I don't pay anymore, so I have no right,...but it seems an odd advertising stradegy if they want to attract more subscribers...

Also, Stella and Vivian will leave next week.  Vivian to get ready for her new baby. So there will be many vacant rooms in Barcelona apartments.

13 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Also, Stella and Vivian will leave next week.  Vivian to get ready for her new baby. So there will be many vacant rooms in Barcelona apartments.

They could reach the point where they could move the spare girls to B1 and close B4...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

No, but I have, as it has been written here earlier, also a feeling that they will close or limit participation in B4 this winter. If the twins and Nana move down to B1 when Vivian and Stella leaves, there is a high probability. Maybe Bogdan and Nelly will stay in B4, or they will also move out. We'll see

@nagachilli2, this was from Noldus earlier today.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They could reach the point where they could move the spare girls to B1 and close B4...

Some people on the forum including Noldus are speculating that RLC will close B4 for awhile.  RLC has a big investment in B4 because they own it and it is not rented like all other RLC apartments which are rented. So, B4 will be an idle investment without generating any revenues which is a loss for RLC.

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

As a recovering alcoholic (29 years, 11 months sober-I just figured that out. I'm almost 30 years) I find it hard to watch. I was about their age when it took over my life. I have pissed in the wrong place, passed out in the shower, done things in the car (no DUI's) and many of the other things they have done.  I feel for the issues , physical and emotional, they are setting themselves up for later in life.

Very honest post , excellent words used to describe this personal issue and also advise . Well done good friend ☺️😇👏👏

• Thanks 1