B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Congratulations, I don't know from my own experience how hard it is, but I know from my close family how much damage an addiction can do.

Still, It is important that alcohol consumption is not automatically the same as addiction, even if it is sometimes excessive. An addiction begins when you can no longer do without it, when you use it to supposedly solve your problem, etc. RLC has had a few cases where this was quite clear (e.g., by hiding alcohol in ever-present proximity, consuming alcohol even outside of party occasions, etc.). I'm not sure about Gina and Stella, though. Are they really addicted, or do they just occasionally overdo their alcohol  consumption?

I would say they are "addicted" to the party and how much fun you can have when drinking, most social barriers can be forgotten for a few hours. I would say they (especially Gina since she is the one we know best) is not physically addicted to alcohol...yet. I have not seen any sign of her hiding or sneaking anything. But we don't know what she is doing on the balcony. 

In my case we found that my family seems to have the "addiction gene" in that once we were exposed to a addictive substance we crave it. I come from a long line of drunks and addicts on my fathers side. Luckily, I am the sole one to carry it on, and it's going to the grave with me.

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Nana bought that. You can see her unwrap it on August 23rd at 21:14 if you have replay. Then she brought into Vivian's room to show her.

Hum. Good to know. I never saw her using, if she ever used. 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Evening all...I'm just back from a weeks holiday. Is it worth me reading through 7 days of forum, or can any of you summarise a week in the life of RLC in a coupla lines?...🤣

From what I've read it still sucks and you haven't missed a darn thing.

• Haha 1

Vivian ne se joint pas  aux autres mais elle prend en moyenne 2 douches par jours,je n'ose pas imaginer combien de fois elle se laverais si elle s'excitait comme les autres .

ELLE doit gouter bon ...si son savon est parfumé.. hi.hi.