Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Listen up smart ass, I don't how they were dressed and how they were dressed doesn't matter.  What matters is the little bitch Martina has gone out with a skanky ho and once again leaves the dumbass Alberto at home by himself.  You may agree with everything she does but that doesn't mean that everyone agrees with anything she does.  By the way...where is Bogdan?  Isn't it funny that Bogdan is going to be out all night when Martina is also going to be out for most of or maybe all of the rest of the night.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it you smart ass!!

P.S. this time I might have slightly insulted you

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

BS!!!

it's nice to see that you answer yourself 🤣

• Like 2

Just now, MountainSwede said:

Why or why do some feel they have to respond.  Let him be the voice in the wilderness that only hears himself!!

LMAO  they respond because they know I'm right and it bothers the hell out of them.  Hell, you're responding by not even quoting me....that's some funny stuff!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So Martina and Marta off camera with the guy from last night I've been told.  I hope all of you that love Martina and think she is an angel, took a good look at how she was dressed before she went out because I can promise you she won't look anything like that when she gets home.

Good Day Sir,

I hope you are well. In reference to your comments about those that think or believe Martina is an angel. Do we know of a circumstance where someone said they thought she was an angel?  After all she is on RLC and I can’t believe if she was an angel, she would be doing the RLC project. 

I would also tend to believe the Barcelona clubs will have ladies that look equally or better than Martina, with less clothing, ready for a wild night. 

While I admire Martina for the courage and determination to get accepted into school; her overwhelming desire to have a better life and future may get derail by her uncontrollable need to always be with someone having fun, drinking, etc, and she does not seem to seek advisement or assistance to manage some other aspects of her life.

Martina mentioned at one time to Alberto she can do whatever she wants, and "no one can tell her otherwise”.  It is this mindset that may lead her down the wrong path or the path she has already begun in addition to RLC.

I ponder that many may love Martina for her body and sexual actions, after all this show is about being a voyager.  I am also reminded about the parties where she participated in sexual behavior with other girls and guys, not to mention the subject of cocaine. Not an angel.

It is interesting that we all watch RLC as voyagers and comment on a forum where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged yet there seems to be so many hostile comments, and vulgarity toward one another for their thoughts. Just the way of the world, people, war or David and Goliath? 

It also appears we are all being guided by the direction of the translation or translators (including me) without question. Did anyone stop to think that certain information is being withheld that might change your mind about some of the activity we see with Martina? What is really happening with what you don’t see? I am grateful for the honestly from Jman9212 and his translations. 

Time for work. I had one other comment or thought; I do recall, at a high point of argumentation between Alberto and Martina regarding Alberto being without a job for so long and his non willingness to find one, Martina did not want him to be referred to as a “ni ni”. I believe that was the term used. Alberto also commented that at least he is not out their f**king everyone, not having sex but f**king. I also recall at some point it was translated that Martina said she loves to f**k.  Not the attitude of an angel. Her thoughts of sexual pleasure with ongoing recklessness, coupled with no one can tell her what to do, could very well derail her future plans. I hope she grows up. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

You have made this point before and I have no reason to not believe it beyond my normal standard that I am skeptical of all things I cannot see.

BUT if this is true, then it supports my view that Bogdan has a LOT of culpability in all of this.  He facilitated it, supported it, let it mature with travel and such, continued to love and fuck Nelly, no consequences at all for Nelly ... AND NOW all of a sudden we learn that Bogdan doesn't like this and Martina is going to end the sex out of respect for Bodgan.  It doesn't add up.

The reasonable explanation of course is that he never believed that this would escalate at this level , it is like you are digging a hole and you fell inside yourself as we say here 😂🤣

Good friends and long time observers emnv and omedo can confirm anytime that Martina shared this ( Nelly was observing Martina since she was in Russia ) to Alberto on camera in one of their talks after a talk she had with Bogdan about it .. I just believe  that Bogdan never could think that Nelly would develop whatever feelings for Martina as the initial thought was to meet her in person when they would arrive in Barcelona … universe as was mentioned earlier 😆

13 minutes ago, yelt said:

Good Day Sir,

I hope you are well. In reference to your comments about those that think or believe Martina is an angel. Do we know of a circumstance where someone said they thought she was an angel?  After all she is on RLC and I can’t believe if she was an angel, she would be doing the RLC project. 

I would also tend to believe the Barcelona club will have ladies that look equally or better than Martina, with less clothing, ready for a wild night. 

While I admire Martina for the courage and determination to get accepted into school; her overwhelming desire to have a better life and future may get derail by her uncontrollable need to always be with someone having fun, drinking, etc, and she does not seem to seek advisement or assistance to manage some other aspects of her life.

Martina mentioned at one time to Alberto she can do whatever she wants, and "no one can tell her otherwise”.  It is this mindset that may lead her down the wrong path or the path she has already begun in addition to RLC.

I ponder that many may love Martina for her body and sexual actions, after all this show is about being a voyager.  I am also reminded about the parties where she participated in sexual behavior with other girls and guys, not to mention the subject of cocaine. Not an angel.

It is interesting that we all watch RLC as voyagers and comment on a forum where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged yet there seems to be so many hostile comments, and vulgarity toward one another for their thoughts. Just the way of the world, people, war or David and Goliath? 

It also appears we are all being guided by the direction of the translation or translators (including me) without question. Did anyone stop to think that certain information is being withheld that might change your mind about some of the activity we see with Martina? What is really happening with what you don’t see? I am grateful for the honestly from Jman9212 and his translations. 

Time for work. I had one other comment or thought; I do recall, at a high point of argumentation between Alberto and Martina regarding Alberto being without a job for so long and his non willingness to find one, Martina did not want him to be referred to as a “ni ni”. I believe that was the term used. Alberto also commented that at least he is not out their f**king everyone, not having sex but f**king. I also recall at some point it was translated that Martina said she loves to f**k.  Not the attitude of an angel. Her thoughts of sexual pleasure with ongoing recklessness, coupled with no one can tell her what to do, could very well derail her future plans. I hope she grows up. 

Very well said and very on point. All true!

• Like 1

05:00    Martina and Marta still out.   Ah- the memories, when I was in my twenties, where I was at 5am in the morning after a night out with friends.  At a coin car wash, spraying the puke off the side of my car! Never fails, either my girlfriend, or my buddy, or his girlfriend would get sick from drinking too much and heave. Bright side....they always managed to get the car window rolled down. 

One such night, I'm driving everyone home, my buddy's girlfriend hung her head out the window and let go...... along the side of my car. As I pulled up in front of her house, my buddy grabs his girlfriend and gives her a big sloppy / tongue swapping kiss! 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

05:00    Martina and Marta still out.   Ah- the memories, when I was in my twenties, where I was at 5am in the morning after a night out with friends.  At a coin car wash, spraying the puke off the side of my car! Never fails, either my girlfriend, or my buddy, or his girlfriend would get sick from drinking too much and heave. Bright side....they always managed to get the car window rolled down. 

One such night, I'm driving everyone home, my buddy's girlfriend hung her head out the window and let go...... along the side of my car. As I pulled up in front of her house, my buddy grabs his girlfriend and gives her a big sloppy / tongue swapping kiss! 

That was useful

• Upvote 1