B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #96 (August / September)

9 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Yup...there are zero free cam's on RLC atm......why is that ?  ;-(

Last August I discovered RLC by accident, the limited free cameras caught my interest.  Now if I discovered RLC by accident, I wouldn't give it a second look. They want me to subscribe, without a product sample.

Similar to buying a car, but the salesperson won't let you test drive it. Just hand over the money, and then good luck.

How do they expect to draw new people in to subscribe?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Last August I discovered RLC by accident, the limited free cameras caught my interest.  Now if I discovered RLC by accident, I wouldn't give it a second look. They want me to subscribe, without a product sample.

Similar to buying a car, but the salesperson won't let you test drive it. Just hand over the money, and then good luck.

How do they expect to draw new people in to subscribe?

Not true, at least for the last couple o years....watching free cams for almost 3 years now........they never have closed all free cams at the same time...its a first !

• Like 2

I see the Doublemint Twins german play toy has left them alone in bed. CLICK BAIT CENTRAL....When you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for participants you end up with the Doublemint twins and their constant CLICK BAITING for viewership. Really fucking sad these little school girls have never grown into real women yet. 

58 minutes ago, van the man said:

RLC doesn't have to give anything away. The problem is it has nothing to sell!!!! It really has hit rock bottom. Actually that's not true. They still have Leora. Whenever she departs RLC will die instantly. 

In my opinion the difference is Martina, lepra is doing absolutely the same for the last year

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Not true, at least for the last couple o years....watching free cams for almost 3 years now........they never have closed all free cams at the same time...its a first !

What's not true, please be specific.

27 minutes ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

Meiner Meinung nach ist der Unterschied Martina, Lepra macht im letzten Jahr absolut dasselbe

Ich habe mal nachgezählt : Von Ende Mai 21 bis heute sind 11 Mädchen gegangen ( worden  ? ) . Davon waren mindestens 9 Mädchen sogenannte " Unersetzbare " also Mädchen die für RLC ohne Qualitätsverlust zeitnah nicht ersetzbar sind. Was für den Fortbestand von RLC in der jetzigen Form existenzbedrohend sein kann.

Il y a 1 heure, upyourass a dit :

They closed free cams because they have nothing to show.

I suspect they are in some kind of financial difficulties, maybe a temporary cashflow problem.

Girls should be aplenty if they have the money to offer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2