Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

Noldus

30 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Have free cameras gone the way of dinosaurs?

It the new way of RLC to get more customers...:tongue: But another question: we all know that RLC ask the participants to do some show in front of the free cam to get more customers but I think the participants doesn't knows there no free cam anymore. So the show it only to keep the existing customers. For Martina and Alberto, it mean to put more effort into every room with boy and gilrs in every room and passing room to room to do more action.   

13 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

We need your perspective on what's going on!

I don't mean to be a killjoy but Bogdan just walked in with Martina's eventual ride home.  Google eyes will not happen for Martina and Nelly today.  Too bad for all of you who do not think that Martina will keep her word to Bogdan and Alberto. 

17 hours ago, moos54 said:

Maybe simply because Martina, Alberto but also the classmate, Marta or even her other friend are discussing in the apartment without hiding anything and they are talking about their life, what they did to be there now and about what they want to do in the future
Is it really that incomprehensible?

When I go to friends I discuss with them what I have done and what I will be doing for the next few days

It's a shame that some can't understand the most basic and logical things in life

Anyone should try to listen even if you don't know a lick of Spanish. You will hear things from all of them that will burn your ears!!!!

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

Anyone should try to listen even if you don't know a lick of Spanish. You will hear things from all of them that will burn your ears!!!!

heres a question have any one of the interpreters ever translated anything that would make Martina look bad just wondering

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

heres a question have any one of the interpreters ever translated anything that would make Martina look bad just wondering

Nobody wants to make Martina look bad 👎 when she's naked your ears won't hear anything negative about her😁

• Like 1