Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Stan (the Man) you bring up a lot of good points.  I won't quibble with any of them.

DD speculated that Martina has "so much to lose" if she were to lose Alberto.  It doesn't matter to me if we perceive him as "weak" or "special/rare".   What I am questioning is what does Martina lose if he bails.   I think it would be difficult for her but I think she will do just fine if he were to leave her.  Yes he is sweet and special ... but knowing what temperature I like my gin is hardly that critical to me.  Yes of course finding a man that allows her all her freedoms would be something she would "lose" ... but are we saying that Alberto is the ONLY MAN ON EARTH who would be like this?   C'mon, if Alberto were to bail, the line at her door would start to form immediately!!

I adore DD but I think he's projecting.  He wants to believe she would "lose a lot" if Alberto bailed.  I just don't see it.

And I am probably projecting that Martina should dump him.  I am not.  They have a special bond and I want to see it work. But I won't be sad if he were to leave her.  She will do just fine.

Nicely said Jen!

It's funny the see the level of passion we have when we talk about Martina...and Alberto.

I reread your previous post and I realize that I generally agree with you about everything except the word a lot in your quote: "But don't think she loses a lot if she lost him"

I don't think we give enough credit to Alberto.

And you are 1000% right about the line for Martina if she were single.  Most of us forum members would be in that line, male and female😍

Thanks Jen for always being respectful in your comments and answers.  As I said before with the passion I sometimes have for M and A, I don't see the nuances in some postings.

39 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dat is de bottomline! 

Ik kan niet begrijpen hoe mensen zo verstrikt raken in het leven van fictieve personages. Wat maakt het uit wie wie verlaat, wat maakt het uit wie ruimdenkender is, wat maakt het uit of Taco geluk heeft? Het is niet mijn bedoeling om hier als een A-Hole te klinken, maar het is echt grappig hoe jullie helemaal verstrikt raken in het leven van deze karakters.

Alberto zal altijd tolerant voor haar zijn, totdat ze besluit hem te verlaten of hem zegt weg te gaan.

Of Alberto zegt dat het nu genoeg is en ze mag gaan.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not dismissing this, but if it is the case, it's against Boggy's wishes...

As for the shorts...I know a shitload of girls who unfasten the top button to feel more comfortable...usually after a heavy meal...

21 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I see Martina's top button is unfastened again...She needs some new shorts...😏

I'm glad i read back to see the context of the shorts being unbuttoned comment,,lol. I see with some peoples thoughts having the top button undone on their shorts means something,well it does mean 1 of 2 things, 1 someone ate a big meal,lol, and 2,it is some fashion statement girls do these days,i admit,it does seem to look more comfortable,,lol. The way i look at it when some girls do it,it is very sexy to me,,only on some,,lol.

R.76a2e3f13ccf850f937fcdc2fb1f937c?rik=mgD11PB73qvRWQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

R.4482b6bdf4edc703d125c91109f122f5?rik=I3UW7vDbopxRzw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I'm glad i read back to see the context of the shorts being unbuttoned comment,,lol. I see with some peoples thoughts having the top button undone on their shorts means something,well it does mean 1 of 2 things, 1 someone ate a big meal,lol, and 2,it is some fashion statement girls do these days,i admit,it does seem to look more comfortable,,lol. The way i look at it when some girls do it,it is very sexy to me,,only on some,,lol.

R.76a2e3f13ccf850f937fcdc2fb1f937c?rik=mgD11PB73qvRWQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

R.4482b6bdf4edc703d125c91109f122f5?rik=I3UW7vDbopxRzw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Glad you saw the angle I was coming from...👍
That look doesn't look so good on me...😏

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is the bottom line! 

I can't understand how people get so caught up in fictional characters lives.  Who cares who leaves who, who cares who is more open minded, who cares if Taco is lucky?  I'm not meaning to sound like an A-Hole here but it is really funny how you people get all caught up in these characters lives.

Alberto will always be tolerant of her until she either decides to leave him or tells him to get out.

Nope,there are many times you do sound like an A-HOLE on here,but this isn't one of those times.:biggrin: You are correct about people being so damn involved with these peoples lives on RLC, it makes me wonder if they have any kind of life outside this forum.. It reminds me of when i was with a girl who was so involved in those daily soap operas on TV,she couldn't go out until she watched them,this was before DVR came out,,and she didn't have a VCR,remember those,,lol. She would talk about them so much in the car i nearly let her out a few times,,lol. People need to lighten up on here and get involved in their own lives half as much as they are involved in these peoples lives on RLC. (ok,now i sound like the a-hole,,lmao):cool:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Nope,there are many times you do sound like an A-HOLE on here,but this isn't one of those times.:biggrin: You are correct about people being so damn involved with these peoples lives on RLC, it makes me wonder if they have any kind of life outside this forum.. It reminds me of when i was with a girl who was so involved in those daily soap operas on TV,she couldn't go out until she watched them,this was before DVR came out,,and she didn't have a VCR,remember those,,lol. She would talk about them so much in the car i nearly let her out a few times,,lol. People need to lighten up on here and get involved in their own lives half as much as they are involved in these peoples lives on RLC. (ok,now i sound like the a-hole,,lmao):cool:

I agree with everything you said....imagine that LMAO.  I hate to say this because you're going to make fun of me or call me some kind of name but I cringe when I read some of these mushy posts towards these tenants.  With all due respect to the forum members, I just can't understand why some of you say those things about somebody you don't even know and will 99.9% never meet.  

3 hours ago, StanRB said:

I generally agree with you about everything except the word a lot in your quote: "But don't think she loses a lot if she lost him"

OK maybe I am projecting a bit too.  I like Alberto but he just doesn’t seem to be that awesome amazing man that I envision.  It would be a big loss but I think there are a lot of guys who could fill his shoes.  He’s not awesomely attractive, he doesn’t seem to have aspirations, his lovemaking is pedestrian mostly.  I want a man who will be with me all the time, who makes me feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet, someone who will go on adventures with me (sexually and otherwise) … 

Yes these are dreams of course but I am trying to make the point that while Alberto is “safe” and “lovable” like a Teddy Bear … there are a of things a girl yearns for that he does not fulfill.  Are you saying that for Martina, Alberto is the best it ever gets?  I don’t think she feels that way … if she did … she would want to be with him more.  

So to repeat and summarize, if Alberto walked away, I think Martina would survive.