Jokes #3

albundy1089

A subject is on a test for employment. The employer addresses the candidate and says. - I will give you the final test for your admission. - perfect says the candidate. Then the employer asks. -You are on a dark road and you see in the distance two paired headlights coming towards you. What do you think it is? - A car, says the candidate. - A car is too vacant. What kind of car, a BMW, an Audi, a Volkswagen?? - You can't tell, right... - Oh, you're doing poorly, very poorly - says the employer, who continues. - I'll ask you another question. - You are on the same dark road and see, only a lighthouse coming towards you, what is it? - A motorcycle - says the candidate. - Yes but what kind of motorcycle, a Yamaha, a Honda, a Suzuki? - I don't know, on a dark road, you can't tell (already a little nervous) - That way you won't pass - says the employer - Here's the last question - On the same dark road you only see a lighthouse again, but smaller and you realizes that it comes much slower. What is it? - A bicycle. - Yes but what kind of bicycle, Uma Caloi, Uma Monark? - I do not know. - You fail, says the employer. Then the candidate goes to the employer and speaks. - Interesting, this test. Can I ask you a question too? - Of course you can. Ask - You are in a lighted street. You see a girl with heavy makeup, a very short red dress, twirling a bag, what is it? - Oh! -says the employer-she is a prostitute. - Yes, but what kind of whore, your sister, your wife, your mother...?

A fellow came into a bar and ordered a martini. Before drinking it, he removed the olive and carefully put it into a glass jar. Then he ordered another martini and did the same thing. After an hour, when he was full of martinis and the jar was full of olives, he staggered out.

"Well," said a customer, "I never saw anything as peculiar as that!"

"What's so peculiar about it?" the bartender said. "His wife sent him out for a jar of olives."

• Haha 2