Jokes #3

albundy1089

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Hi @letsdothispal, not been on here a lot now really as usually over on the rival side which, to be honest,is a,load of crap most of the time.

Trust all ok with you 👍

Afternoon Rob...and  Happy New Year to you and yours...

I don't watch or follow VH, but I worryingly heard today on the grapevine about a possible rape incident in 1 of the houses recently!! VH has it's own thread now, so I don't get a chance to occasionally dip in and out like I used to...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Afternoon Rob...and  Happy New Year to you and yours...

I don't watch or follow VH, but I worryingly heard today on the grapevine about a possible rape incident in 1 of the houses recently!! VH has it's own thread now, so I don't get a chance to occasionally dip in and out like I used to...

Happy New Year to you Naga and your family.

Not on here very much now in fact not on anywhere that much now really, just get fed up with all the crap and accusations which are mostly in their own minds i think especially over on VH forum.

Any accusations of rape need i think to be taken with a pinch of salt as we have had so many in the past. I think many of them see what they want to see to be honest so not gonna say any more on that subject.

Have lessened my participation off a lot recently as can't be done with all the crap spouted especially with the obsessed ones.

Will no doubt bump into you from time to time so take care pal and have a good year hopefully. 👍

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Happy New Year to you Naga and your family.

Not on here very much now in fact not on anywhere that much now really, just get fed up with all the crap and accusations which are mostly in their own minds i think especially over on VH forum.

Any accusations of rape need i think to be taken with a pinch of salt as we have had so many in the past. I think many of them see what they want to see to be honest so not gonna say any more on that subject.

Have lessened my participation off a lot recently as can't be done with all the crap spouted especially with the obsessed ones.

Will no doubt bump into you from time to time so take care pal and have a good year hopefully. 👍

Cheers...

You too my friend 🤘

• Thanks 1

On 1/5/2022 at 8:00 AM, Robwin said:

Hi @letsdothispal, not been on here a lot now really as usually over on the rival side which, to be honest,is a,load of crap most of the time.

Trust all ok with you 👍

Same old, same old, here, although we've had an outbreak of Covid. I'm still free of it, fingers crossed, although I had a slight fever about a week ago. They tested me three times over the course of a week, but it came back negative, as far as I know. I guess they'd have told me otherwise.

I hope you and the wife are good.

And you're right about the VH forum. It's just blah, blah, blah, this and blah, blah, blah, that. Just a load of insults, complaining and crap. I just go for the content, although I did read some of the posts at Charlize's place. One, because I really like her and two, because they had 500 new posts in a single day!!

On 1/17/2022 at 9:29 PM, letsdothis said:

When all this pandemic stuff is over, I still plan to wear a mask.

It hides the perpetual look of annoyance I have for most people.

What i find very good is that i can talk to myself and no one really notices :biggrin:

• Haha 2