B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

My only problem with all Barcelona apartments and mainly B4 villa is that EVERY day is the same. Every day. Even weekend. I think that'd because the participants have some kind of "work" relationship between themselves. I wouldn't call that friendship. They are tolerating each other but there is not chemistry between them. No chemistry=no action. Other reason is that they are not meeting new foreign people. Always the same russian speaking people. I mean, no offense russians, but i don't think they are right types for this. No temperament. Only drinking problems :D. Only not russian speaking people are that german boyfriend of twins and bruno's friends. They are living in Barcelona for christ sake, not in Moscow or Kiev 

2 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Got a bad feeling about this . That cretin will make a beeline for Karol 

hope she dosent succumb to the basdard. Fkin hate him. Hes only with Gina for free home and access to the RLC girls . 

I've got a better chance scoring with Karol! She's a bright girl who's totally in control...plus she's in a long term relationship with her boyfriend...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've got a better chance scoring with Karol! She's a bright girl who's totally in control...plus she's in a long term relationship with her boyfriend...

and maybe you will see him soon 🙂 

• Upvote 1