Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

7 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

well that true but we want to know if she made decisions that influence our scenarios, God know we all good at that !!!😋

Anyway, even if the people who understand the language and who give this information, you and others will always be there to cast doubt on the words, so tell me is it so relevant that they are breaking their asses to give information if everyone questions their integrity?
Do they give word for word translations? of course not, but at the same time is this really necessary?
Do they give a general idea of the participants' conversations so that we can better understand the events? without a doubt from my part I say a big yes, and for my part it should be enough for everyone
But there are always dissatisfied people, we give them our hand and they still ask that we give them the whole arm
it becomes very uncomfortable to see certain behaviors in relation to Martina, luckily the couple are smart enough to sort things out when they occasionally look at what people can say about them

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

Wow ! So it mean that she will have less time for Alberto or tell Alberto that he could be one of the participant....the nini thing....

They have a balanced couple life so I don't worry about them at all
they've been on RLC for over four years anyway and they still work the same way, it's about time people here took that into account

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Anyway, even if the people who understand the language and who give this information, you and others will always be there to cast doubt on the words, so tell me is it so relevant that they are breaking their asses to give information if everyone questions their integrity?
Do they give word for word translations? of course not, but at the same time is this really necessary?
Do they give a general idea of the participants' conversations so that we can better understand the events? without a doubt from my part I say a big yes, and for my part it should be enough for everyone
But there are always dissatisfied people, we give them our hand and they still ask that we give them the whole arm
it becomes very uncomfortable to see certain behaviors in relation to Martina, luckily the couple are smart enough to sort things out when they occasionally look at what people can say about them

thats why sum1 said we dont have russian or ukrainian translating anymore, its a shame

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

So it mean that Martina doens't care too much about her friends. The moment that something is 'not right' , she rejets them right away ? The 'real' side or 'dark' side of Martina ?  In other word: she take her fun of a relation and terminate it after ? Can anyone elaborate on this ?

Boggy wasn't happy with relationship either...and Martina new this...a big reason why she ended it, and just wanted to remain friends

• Like 2

2 hours ago, girlsfun said:

do we know when she will come back ? Alberto must be full after so many days ☺️

The male body doesn't seem to be your forte. It can handle it very well. You don't need to be afraid that someone will be full or even burst.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun said:

So it mean that Martina doens't care too much about her friends. The moment that something is 'not right' , she rejets them right away ? The 'real' side or 'dark' side of Martina ?  In other word: she take her fun of a relation and terminate it after ? Can anyone elaborate on this ?

I do not agree with it. We have seen many times that she cares very well, but everything has its limits. I think she has a good instinct when it gets too much and someone wants to take advantage of her. She's also so consistent and ends the relationship. I would, and have already done this, believe that this is normal.🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Martina is done with Nelly  (and done with her skinny schoolmate)  I don't recall a post stating so. I was going to ask the same question.....when did this happen?

I recall the night events of Sept 24. Martina and Nelly hanging out, drinking Gin and OJ.

Thank you to @chuck206 as well as @emnv and @omedo for helping with this.  One question:

Just to be clear, this evening 9/24 happened after the pool party where Martina and Nelly decided to stop having sex?  Am I correct?

It is easy to lose track of the timeline.

This would suggest that Martina was prepared and willing to live with the “no sex” agreement but Nelly wanted more and she got pissed off when Martina wouldn’t oblige.  Does this sound like a reasonable interpretation?

• Upvote 1

this evening 9/24 happened after the pool party where Martina and Nelly decided to stop having sex?

Did some digging.

Aug 07    Pool party, relationship change. Friends not lovers.

Sept 15   Martina visit Nelly at B4, tries painting in fitness room. They sit in the backyard, it is dark, there is emotion, standing hug for 8 minutes. 

This would suggest that Martina was prepared and willing to live with the “no sex” agreement but Nelly wanted more and she got pissed off when Martina wouldn’t oblige.  Does this sound like a reasonable interpretation?       

Sept 24  Something happened, something was said, rejection?, Nelly was not a happy camper. 

• Upvote 2

Conclusion with lots on and off camera things .. the best thing for Martina is that she’s isn’t anymore in any kind of relationship with Nelly .. Nelly has big big personal problems 😔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

right now, Albertbo has play with the dogs, that very good, I appreciate a lot when he give attention to Blanky and Taco.

But I have the feeling that he is waiting for Martina (come on Martina !) to have BIG fun, I predict in a near future, there will be a....bing...bang....pouf....paf...yes...again...yes...ummmm...ummmmmm..it gona be creazy .for > 5 minute.😍

It rare that Alberto has noting to do and waiting like that ! I love you Alberto !!!! 

The bets are open because ? 

• Haha 1