B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

20 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nana’s friend is a fantastic guest , I think it reflects to the majority of the people that most of us have in our daily lives .. the typical girl next door who enjoys her life , no problems to expose her sexy appeal with her own way , I admire and adore incredible her total cool interaction with the cameras , no shy at all , just herself since day 1 .. fantastic .. I think a great friend for Nana’s life and hope they stay as they are .. question never answered ( how could it be 😂🤣 ) , can this girl be the 3rd person during her threesome  with her ex ?  😉😉😏🤓

There's that optimism!   He's back!

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

There's that optimism!   He's back!

Obviously RLC isn’t just for me 😂🤣😂🤣 , BUT … my biggest wish has been granted by having Ulyana back , I found back so much of my lost excitement to watch a tenant without being bored of the repeats . All the years that I am watching , there are few women that I would praise in the way I do for her , I can give dozens of reasons but since this is the wrong thread , will leave it maybe for a possible “ play by play “ action sequence hopefully in the short or definitely in the long run of her current stay .. She is now ( for me obviously again) the reason that this site ( RLC ) can find some of the lost action since it has been for a long period on sleeping 💤 and hibernation mode and Noldus presented the real facts of it some days ago … I can already bet that next month it will be a 30-40% up , you can even save this post 😁😆 Sit back and enjoy Ulyana , if she goes for her real life sessions like the ones we witnessed when she was with her boyfriend , pfff , this will be 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, sigfried said:

it's a shame, so many college students watching football and most are underage, so no booze!

See the source imageSee the source image  

Not really sure if your comment was sarcasm,or just hopeful thinking for the future generation graduating from college..lol..:biggrin:

• Like 1

Il y a 8 heures, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior a dit :

O que significou a chegada da amiga da Nana. Ela está deixando de fazer ginástica, deixando de assistir as aulas de inglês e agora está até deixando de tomar banho e fazer seu bate em paz. Não acontece nada de sexo entre elas e acredito que nem vai acontecer. Nana gosta de se apoiar sempre em outra pessoa. Foi assim com a Stella, com a Vivian e tentou isto com a Karol e agora com esta amiga gordinha cheia de amor para dar...

It was Tesla, not Stella. 

• Like 1