B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

9 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And another woman here doing all their fucking off cam. Again, I don't mind if they fuck off cam as long as they fuck on cam too. Otherwise send them home. No more moochers. 

You should watch them this morning then 😉

49 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You should watch them this morning then 😉

So...apparently Harley and her f@ck buddy had sex this morning according to you then.....good for them!

Now, I wonder if they had sex because of the people saying the negative things on here or because of the people kissing their asses!

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So...apparently Harley and her f@ck buddy had sex this morning according to you then.....good for them!

Now, I wonder if they had sex because of the people saying the negative things on here or because of the people kissing their asses!

What is certain is above all because they really wanted to, as they always do

but hey when we always see things negatively like you, it is sure that we can believe that we put the knife to their throats so that they fuck in front of the cams 🤣

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

who cares?

• Haha 1