Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

A little delayed,but better late than never.Thank you very much for a lovely bate my lovely Leora,loved it.And Mr.Pink really know how to do it

while your finger work faster and faster on you moneyshot,loved that too.And wow,another hard orgasm,knocked you out again.Today

you were really loud with your moaning,just how I like it so keep up the good work,girl more of that,please.Love you alway my lovely Leora and a big,big

kiss to you.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

A little delayed,but better late than never.Thank you very much for a lovely bate my lovely Leora,loved it.And Mr.Pink really know how to do it

while your finger work faster and faster on you moneyshot,loved that too.And wow,another hard orgasm,knocked you out again.Today

you were really loud with your moaning,just how I like it so keep up the good work,girl more of that,please.Love you alway my lovely Leora and a big,big

kiss to you.

Very Funny Reaction GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

kiss to you.

Come back tomorrow and she'll play the same tune once again.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Thank you very much for a nice quickie my lovely Leora.You must have been really horny when you started to bate.And tonight you

gave your friend Mr.White to help you out and it looked like he did his job excellent,loved it.And as usual a hard orgasm again with nice

little shout right when you cum,loved that too.So keep up the good work,girl and please more of that.Love you always my lovely Leora

and a big,big kiss on your beautiful butt.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Thank you very much again for another wonderful finger bate my lovely Leora.I love when you play with your massive tits,they are gorgeous,love them.

Another hard orgasm with alot of moaning too,you´re getting very good at it so keep up the good work,girl love that too.Love you always my lovely Leora

and as usual a very big,big kiss on your titties.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much again for another wonderful finger bate my lovely Leora.I love when you play with your massive tits,they are gorgeous,love them.

Another hard orgasm with alot of moaning too,you´re getting very good at it so keep up the good work,girl love that too.Love you always my lovely Leora

and as usual a very big,big kiss on your titties.

It was a bate I agree, but as far as " another wonderful " one is concerned I totally disagree!

She was dressed to thrill, she didn't !... She could have danced ...She didn't !...Could have aroused herself with moist panties on display...She didn't ! .... Could have licked her own tits .....She didn't !.....She " flattered to deceive " !

Capable of so much more when she cares, but nowadays she doesn't care, and I think it's noticeable if you take the trouble to look beyond her " massive tits " , a basic no frills no thrills dutiful bate !

Just another day at the office, hardly memorable !

On a scale of 1-10 based on her capabilities in past performances, I would give her  

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4