Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

I have found those that insult get insulted back.

I don't do it with any malis intended if I have insulted any body than I apologise.

There's a simple solution to the problem, if indeed it is a problem.

If the little " band of brothers " ceased their condescending and often hostile remarks or unnecessary emojis toward other people, then I'm sure that much of the " bad blood " would evaporate overnight.

But I wouldn't hold out too much hope as they live in their own little world of imaginary Goddesses and supposed woodland creatures who fawn over her every move....And they mistakenly think themselves grown up adults. 

I have no doubt that we will be discussing this same topic at the same time next year.😁

Goodnight !!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

There's a simple solution to the problem, if indeed it is a problem.

If the little " band of brothers " ceased their condescending and often hostile remarks or unnecessary emojis toward other people, then I'm sure that much of the " bad blood " would evaporate overnight.

But I wouldn't hold out too much hope as they live in their own little world of imaginary Goddesses and supposed woodland creatures who fawn over her every move....And they mistakenly think themselves grown up adults. 

I have no doubt that we will be discussing this same topic at the same time next year.😁

Goodnight !!

RE:  "I have no doubt that we will be discussing this same topic at the same time next year."

With years of observation I am sure you are right

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Have a question for you Russian speakers.  I hear the word that sounds like 'karoche' used a lot.  What does it mean?

Thanks

A generalised word meaning 'Basically' or 'Well' just like English speakers use all the time in general conversation, when talking as in "Well it's like....."

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Have a question for you Russian speakers.  I hear the word that sounds like 'karoche' used a lot.  What does it mean?

Thanks

This is the word you hear most of the times 

Хорошо - khorosho , it means ok