Masha - Home Activities #22

rado07

Alessandro there, and the guitar is out. Masha explains that he is the best guitar player she knows, and that he even has some special fans "on here" (I wonder if she meant on RLC). You can count me in. I love that guy!

🥰🎸Alessandro🎸🥰

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, quasi said:

I tink  the reason they are listed as on vacation is that they are watching the apartment for Masha while she is gone.  That way they get paid for it while on cam and when she gets back then they will go home and be changed to left the project.  Masha is showing them where everything is so she will not be there while they are.

This is an excellent speculation.  

4 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Why do you think he would want to prevent it? He didn't lose all the weight to sit on the sideline.:biggrin:

So you think Aaron has lost some weight too?  I was wondering.  He does seem a bit sexier now than I remember when he first arrived on the scene.

But he probably lost weight to help keep Hanna from looking at women!

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

my prediction is the villa for Masha ( and maybe , maybe , this time she is allowed to visit Martina ..😉😉😎

My gut tells me that even though Masha and Martina have huge sex drives ... they will not share a vibe together.  I could be wrong ... both are very independent women and not as needy as Nelly is.   Masha is a slut and loves to perform sexually for the customer.  Martina loves to be slutty but I don't get the sense she does it just for the customers.  She wants to fuck and have orgasms for her own pleasure ... the fact she is on cam and getting paid for it -- that is just icing on the cake.

• Upvote 1