Masha - Home Activities #22

rado07

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Don't disagree my friend but we are exposed to easily overblowing this.  Simply, if Hannah and Aaron want to go on vacation -- Rome is nice ... maybe they never been to Rome.  So you want to go to Rome and not spend a lot of money?   What about this idea?  This seems very logical and if I was RLC I might encourage something like this.

Why carry so many things ( I believe their entirely belongings ) from Barcelona ? Why not keep some there even for 12 days holidays ? And if it is a swap , brrrrr 🥶🥶🥶😶🌫️🥶🥶 Tereza and Masha under the same roof …..😈😈😈😈 please bring the views Nielsen’s meter ratings instrument to catch some epic bla bla bla and I can’t guess what more with two of the most  “ strong “ individuals ever appeared .. that will be epic between Tereza and Masha .. ( prediction is villa for me for Masha … ) 

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

There are so many possible visitors for this place that would be fun to watch, but RLC has a habit repeatedly going for boring, annoying and not looking good residents lately.

Why the hell of all people do they keep Hanna und Aaron online and now even have them in masha place?!?

Why not have eva visit there, or piper? Why not some of the many interesting guests Masha has had there not so long ago?

Well, it's annoying, since the camera is free to see and then such a crap. It's almost as if RLC wants to make sure that people don't resubscribe. 😂

Hanna and Aaron have been a great contributors couple ( together with T&T ) , they tried to live and have an as normal life as possible away from their country .. often parties , lots of real life incidents with Hanna when drank, in general they did really great . A good COV stay from them , I believe you judge them negative because they don’t reflect your standard concerning their looks 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Why? Masha's apartment aren't their apartment and Masha living in Rome, so they look like on vacation  for me

My hypothesis is based on considering that they actually dropped out of the project. Now, if they stay on the project it's all right.

1 hour ago, moules said:

They cleared out their room in B5 because they are not returning to B5.  If they were returning to the Ukraine after Masha returns to Rome, I don't think the notice would have said on vacation until Oct 28.  When participants usually go on vacation, they are off-cam.

The $64 question is who will Masha visit in Barcelona?  Is the uncertainty of when she will depart Rome related to who she will be visiting?  Is she going to visit N&B and help open their apartment as a new RLC apartment?  Does she know any of the other participants in Barcelona other than N&B, and Gina?

She knows fiora also as she was in B2 last year , I don’t remember if she met also Ulyana and Olivia or they had departed and replaced by Piper and Taylor .. But she had fun with Fiora ( ahh , wait , pseudo bla bla bla 😂🤣

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

What's on?
all the hustle and bustle today
even the days before
Who does the apartment have to be so clean for?
is a special guest expected?
or preparing to leave, but she has not yet prepared a suitcase 🤔

Some answers we have some not .. especially the suitcase .. can it be that we understood wrong and instead of “ visiting Barcelona  “ was “ visitors from Barcelona “ …🤔🤔🤔

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She knows fiora also as she was in B2 last year , I don’t remember if she met also Ulyana and Olivia or they had departed and replaced by Piper and Taylor .. But she had fun with Fiora ( ahh , wait , pseudo bla bla bla 😂🤣

Masha's last visit to Barcelona, she stayed at the villa, and she flew in her bf, at the time.  After the bf left, she played with Holly one night in the fitness room.  For Masha, it was a quiet visit.  She is not coming to Barcelona to visit with Fiora.   She will not visit Gina  because Gina doesn't trust either Masha or Bruno.  Which, in my opinion, leaves N&B, or maybe Holly.

If RLC has arranged for A&H to stay in Masha's apartment and will continue to pay them as participants as they do so,, then I think the only 'participants' who could arrange for such are N&B.

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hanna and Aaron have been a great contributors couple ( together with T&T ) , they tried to live and have an as normal life as possible away from their country .. often parties , lots of real life incidents with Hanna when drank, in general they did really great . A good COV stay from them , I believe you judge them negative because they don’t reflect your standard concerning their looks 🤷‍♂️

Of course, it's also about the fact that she really doesn't look good. I'm not saying that she is ugly, just that she is not at all attractive. In addition, the two somehow do not have a good "style". I don't know how to put it, but the two are simply two three leagues below what RLC usually had in the cast. I think,  this makes them uninteresting, like a gap filler, without any real value for the project.

This seems to be exactly they task in Masha apartment now. As it looks, RLC has not managed to find something better and so the two are brought from Barcelona to Italy so that the apatment is not completely empty. Once again a missed opportunity.

It needs something new, attractive and sympathetic characters that are really exciting to watch. Not a couple that has already been in Barcelona a wast of time and money.

1 minute ago, moules said:

Masha's last visit to Barcelona, she stayed at the villa, and she flew in her bf, at the time.  After the bf left, she played with Holly one night in the fitness room.  For Masha, it was a quiet visit.  She is not coming to Barcelona to visit with Fiora.   She will not visit Gina  because Gina doesn't trust either Masha or Bruno.  Which, in my opinion, leaves N&B, or maybe Holly.

If RLC has arranged for A&H to stay in Masha's apartment and will continue to pay them as participants as they do so,, then I think the only 'participants' who could arrange for such are N&B.

She was in great heat with Nelly as she was not welcomed in the villa by Nelly and it seems that Masha spoke directly to RLC to get the free bed in the villa .. after last night’s terrible on camera situation of Nelly , I highly doubt that Masha is willing to spend time and have a bed offline at someone who lost appreciation( of course they might have buried the hatch .. ) let’s see , as I said , my prediction is the villa for Masha ( and maybe , maybe , this time she is allowed to visit Martina ..😉😉😎

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Of course, it's also about the fact that she really doesn't look good. I'm not saying that she is ugly, just that she is not at all attractive. In addition, the two somehow do not have a good "style". I don't know how to put it, but the two are simply two three leagues below what RLC usually had in the cast. I think,  this makes them uninteresting, like a gap filler, without any real value for the project.

This seems to be exactly they task in Masha apartment now. As it looks, RLC has not managed to find something better and so the two are brought from Barcelona to Italy so that the apatment is not completely empty. Once again a missed opportunity.

It needs something new, attractive and sympathetic characters that are really exciting to watch. Not a couple that has already been in Barcelona a wast of time and money.

This is Masha’s place and she decides .. her place during her latest long absences was filled in both great by Babi and the hairdresser .. Masha always cares for her commitment to the project , she has never “shut down “ her apartment and always had people in charge .. In my opinion, it might be that Hanna and Aaron are recruiters by Masha and the reason of being there isn’t to fill in only Masha’s place .. there are things we obviously don’t know but the answers ( as always ) will be reveled .