B5 Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #8 (October)

26 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

And who created those high expectations last spring?   🙂 

I always mention things and make a prediction according  to what we have seen on cameras from a a participant . 

We already knew that Masha wasn’t welcomed in the villa and she wasn’t “ sex hungry “ like her visit in summer 2020 .. but when we talk about Masha , the stakes will always be high and the expectations raised at the maximum because that’s what has Masha “ learned “ us .. it didn’t happen anything because obviously  her visit had other intentions .. but even during  that stay , it could have ended in a great “ bang “ unless Gina had submitted at the caressing of her and Bruno in the fitness room 😏 Let’s see now that Masha’s sexual appetite seems to be at its highest  levels both of exploring new fantasies and trying to taste them .. but , I won’t also be surprised if she chills a lot and fix personal issues with outside activities and simply make her relationship with Holly even closer ☺️

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's not my fault that RLC makes so many bad decisions. I think it's important to praise what's good, and also to discuss what's bad.

I am very consistent in my statements and will not stand here and praise girls like the twins to the skies, for example, even though they don't give a shit about the project.

As I have said repeatedly , we agree in some , we disagree in many others .. my objection with you is that you don’t have an active subscription in order to be able and judge by yourself and according to what you see rather  than basing your posts to what it is written here at the forum .  

29 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You are talking about dreams and not the practicalities. I listed the ones Bruno has had a relationship with.

But that’s why it is a dream 😆 to see all of past Bruno’s situations gathered in one place .. I was just stating the ones that could be a possibility currently .. maybe we mean the same thing “ interpreted “ differently 😏

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As I have said repeatedly , we agree in some , we disagree in many others .. my objection with you is that you don’t have an active subscription in order to be able and judge by yourself and according to what you see rather  than basing your posts to what it is written here at the forum .  

For many of the girls, such as those from B2 and most of those from B4, I can use my knowledge from the past. I recognize that the contributions here, practically show the same patterns that I know from the past, so i know very accurate that it is the same shit as before. The twins, for example, do not have sex in the apartment is still the same. I don't need a subscription to know that.

For others, such as the current cast in B1, I can't say what the situation is there. There are not even free cameras there. This is also the reason why I write almost nothing in B1 thread.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But that’s why it is a dream 😆 to see all of past Bruno’s situations gathered in one place .. I was just stating the ones that could be a possibility currently .. maybe we mean the same thing “ interpreted “ differently 😏

Bruno's situations? Please consider that you don't mean the same thing as he does and allow him to have the last word. I hope he doesn't mean the same as you. I see nothing dreamy about all of   those women in the same room. It didn't turn out so well with Gina & Ulyana.:confused:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think the “ out of nowhere “ Holly’s reappearance ( rhich also proves Masha / Holly developed a really great friendship  / 🤫🤫 Nelly will be jealous 😂🤣😝 ) can make this Masha’s visit in Barcelona a much more interesting than the high expectations of the one last spring .. And very curious if much of this is under RLC’s suggestions ( that I highly doubt ) .. an interesting to say the least development ☺️

Nelly jealous?  The one re-appearance of Holly at the villa after she left the project was to see N&B, and there were warm embraces.  Why do you think that these visits of Masha, H&A, and Holly are happening without RLC approval and orchestration?  And without Nelly and Bogdan's knowledge.  You are distorting realities to create fantasies.

You create a fantasy party in B4 and don't invite the present participants in B4.

I personally think there is a good chance that Nelly will appear at some point while Masha is in Barcelona.  Maybe she will hide away in the office so you can;t watch the quartet of Holly, Masha, Martina, and Nelly having wild Sapphic sex!