Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (September 2018)

michaels4444

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasha and Dasha are afraid of Masha. every time they are together and Masha walks into the room they separate quickly. Dasha spent most of the threesome focused of Masha afraid of what she would do if she touched Sasha. Dasha didn't have the same passion she has when it is her and Sasha alone.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Sasha and Dasha are afraid of Masha. every time they are together and Masha walks into the room they separate quickly. Dasha spent most of the threesome focused of Masha afraid of what she would do if she touched Sasha. Dasha didn't have the same passion she has when it is her and Sasha alone.  

it is Masha who governs in the apartment ... when Sam Eva Baldi came as guests it is Masha and Eva who have defined the rules of the stay and sex in the darkness of the bathroom ... the others followed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Masha is crying her eyes out about something could be her and Dasha clashing!  Does anybody know what's going on?? 

No, but eventually this apt will implode..IMO, this relationship will not work...I don't follow them anymore, but just voiced my opinion...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The fight between Dasha and Masha started yesterday. Masha was yelling at Dasha and Dasha yelled back and left the room. Mad at Masha. I don't know what was said I am getting it translated. So All i can do is assume which I don't like to do..

i have my theorys .

the drama continues!