Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Thestarider said:

What the hell does K&K have to do with this thread ? Oh hell I get it it is just Ze ranting again about nothing.

Only problem it was I named one of the all might ones princeses..someone sayed that Anna did an bat covering the sweet spot..then I sayed that few days ago Kristy did the same thing..all girls in rlc are equal for me,like more some than another's etc but don't get blind and defend them to nonsense...gona say the things every times I feel like,wasn't unpolite neither said an lier,nothing..some just don't accept the truths..want see someone mentally nice about all this?Love irma,my favorite girl in rlc ever..but this time she isn't doing as great,going out a lot more etc.Sad some people can't act with rationality and accept other opinions and thoughts.Cherers to all.

14 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Well it look like tonight show going to be watching Megan do body painting. 

Like watching paint dry...literally!  This painting, chocolate sauce and cosmetic routine is getting fucking boring

29 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I'm tired of watching the conservative, timid member of these apartments driving what goes on.  Megan, Stella, Vika and Rita to name a few. 

Nothing conservative or timid about Stella mate

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Nothing conservative or timid about Stella mate

I will second that Ben- she is a beauty for sure