Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

2 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

maybe so just like all the action from the party the other day and what ever happens tonight i wont see any off it cause non of the members will share any off it with me i am a paying member just like them but i see nothing worth seeing not fair they should share with all paying members but they wont

Wow....really? :huh:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

maybe so just like all the action from the party the other day and what ever happens tonight i wont see any off it cause non of the members will share any off it with me i am a paying member just like them but i see nothing worth seeing not fair they should share with all paying members but they wont

Your username would have been more appropriate without that "i".

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In your wildest dreams.  There are no Lesbians in these Apartments.  The Party last week was all while under the influence of some kind of drug.

Likely never to be repeated.

Not on cam, the behaviour after the infamous party let me think they may have done something like before and it was not too shocking for them, unusual, but not terrible...

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In your wildest dreams.  There are no Lesbians in these Apartments.  The Party last week was all while under the influence of some kind of drug.

Likely never to be repeated.

Last weeks show should of had a scrolling banner:  'This party is for recruitment purposes only !' 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, stash said:

Not on cam, the behaviour after the infamous party let me think they may have done something like before and it was not too shocking for them, unusual, but not terrible...

They have likely done that before but just not in the RLC Apartments.  After Anna & Lola vacate, the Ship will return to normal and return back to Earth.

• Upvote 2