Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Look at these girls. You can see a mile away.These girls are in the mood for fun. They are just going to sit back and watch TV. NOTHING GOING TO HAPPEN TO NIGHT. I don't even think we going to get a teasing show.

Don't you ever get tired of that? Telling us what will or won't happen. No one really cares anyway.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

What is it that is expected for these ladies to do for all of you? You are the ones watching as if they owed you something.::)

Lyree need to put on a show that will get people talking and the tedious massages and candlelit baths are just not good enough any more. I think the problem is they have too amny of these parties, maybe once a week in which smething has a 50% chance of happening but this seems liike every 2 or 3 nnights we have B1/B2 mash up and nothing's really happened for the last 4 events.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lyree said:

What is it that is expected for these ladies to do for all of you? You are the ones watching as if they owed you something.::)

For me nothing is expected. I'm just hopeful I'll get to see Anna in bed with someone (and not sleeping).

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

why can't the girls stay in their own apt at least for one night and take a rest  ?? 

I agree that the girls should have to stay in their own apartment for the majority of the time.  It's okay to visit every now and then, but to always be in B2 which is limited to only us paying customers reeks of trying to entice the non paying members to join to see what is going on there.  And once they arrive is it really reality or real life to strip down to just their panties and parade around with the others there in the tease show???  It leaves me to wonder just how warped this version of real life is??  Just saying??

• Upvote 2

I thik Polya wants more out of these things. She thinks the rest are pussies. She's leaving soon and she wants to make an impression. Maybe Lola play and perhaps if she has enough substance encouragement my Belle will too, but the other 3?

• Upvote 1