B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

1 minute ago, emoemily said:

I don't thats why i put the question mark. I was guessing because they took B1 down with out a "has left the project" update or anything

They done that before it was a day later i think before they put it in the news.

5 minutes ago, emoemily said:

New Apartment to launch tonight?

RLC is really bad at keeping viewers informed. But I think they know it is a bad idea just to take an entire apartment offline without at least saying something.  The fact that there is no message yet probably means that something more will happen today.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Yep, Several neighbors complained and the police came to the door. This is not the first time they are there (with other girls who made noise). The girls have been evicted and have acquired a new apartment - then we'll see what happens next

I don't know how you get .several. neighbours complain ...but I agree with thinga69...there is legally! and  usually some warning or fine process,before a full out 'Eviction'  even with prior landlord notice there would have to be time given and not this bum rush to get out now....

the complication is within RLC because they must have some concerns with this Russian refugee,  sex site sex tourism,  they run..... that they have a new apt, 'cameras ready' is another interesting development   ( hence what have Bogdan & Nelly really been up to ???????????????