B1 - General Topic 2021 #47 (November)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I was referring to even after the time she spent on B5. I think that she never left Barca since she left B4.

She visited B4 after she left B4, mainly to see B&N.  A warmly received visit.

• Upvote 1

Bon, alors si après tout cet enthousiasme retrouvé grâce au retour de Holly, vous êtes finalement déçu comme avec Karol, ce sera forcément la faute des jumelles à vos yeux. Sacrés jumelles !! Après Nelly et Bogdan coupables de tous les échecs en B4, c'est désormais au tour des jumelles d'être coupables de tous les échecs en B1. Pauvre Karol, pauvre Holly...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

After Nelly and Bogdan guilty of all failures in B4

It just occurred to me after reading this.

I’m guessing there are literally thousands of posts on CC about how Bogdan and Nelly were ruining B4.

They have been gone for awhile now.  How long has it been?  A month?

Is B4 a rocking villa full of unbridled sex like the old days in Russia that we hear about all the time?

No it sucks now more than ever.

How ironic.  Wonder if we will see posts now saying bring them back.  They at least fucked on cam.

😘

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I’m guessing there are literally thousands of posts on CC about how Bogdan and Nelly were ruining B4.

Is B4 a rocking villa full of unbridled sex like the old days in Russia that we hear about all the time?

How ironic.  Wonder if we will see posts now saying bring them back.  They at least fucked on cam.

😘

yes yes, rlc plz plz bring them back but most of all bring back fiora and vamp

i made bat GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

when holly left B4 last year she wanted to stay longer but RLC said no, now they are begging her to join, how times change. btw , good to see a happy forum again

Not last year - in May this year... ) 

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Holly #1 24.08.2019 21.12.2019 B4 120
Holly #2 09.09.2020 22.05.2021 B4 256
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

😘

What B4 is right now is a half empty villa. But my guess is that it will be full again pretty soon...As to who fills it...who knows 😕