Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G

Just now, Benfold said:

Night Mike, decent O from Karol there, she seems like an Anna style bater, not much movement but a big finish. And maybe she'll eventually throw off the covers too

Giver her time ---- 

2:02 her head went back in relief and Danaya heard it and grinned.

1 minute ago, havingablast said:

G

Giver her time ---- 

2:02 her head went back in relief and Danaya heard it and grinned.

Oh yeah for sure I'm not one of those bashing Karol already, she seems nice and she's already given us more than 50% of the girls do. Some people forget that until Irma came along covered bates were all we had in Barca, I still think they're hot

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Message to the APHRODITE DANAYA, please give me a break here.you know I am going to watch, but could please just once let us see what the hell you do that gets you off without an expression on your face ? :heart::heart::heart:

She needs a drinking buddy. Remember when she had the drink-off with Elisa towards the end of her stay in B1, she was so horny in bed and was rubbing herself over the covers, but unfortunately she had to stop to throw up on the floor :biggrin: I think if it wasn't for that she would have given us one hell of a show!

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

She needs a drinking buddy. Remember when she had the drink-off with Elisa towards the end of her stay in B1, she was so horny in bed and was rubbing herself over the covers, but unfortunately she had to stop to throw up on the floor :biggrin: I think if it wasn't for that she would have given us one hell of a show!

i miss a lot when she came in the first place 

by the way,  i like very much Karol styles ^^

• Upvote 1

there are 3 minutes Benfold said:

She need a drinking buddy. Remember - you when she had the drink-off with Elisa towards the end of his stay in B1, she was so excited in his bed and was rubbing on the covers, but unfortunately it had to stop to throw on the ground, :biggrin: I think if it was not 't it would have given us one hell of a show!

she had undigested shrimp that night

floor of Lima's room remembers :biggrin:

• Upvote 2