B4 - General Topic 2021 #113 (November)

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya ya ya we get it he was there  and he tried ...blah blah ... beat it to death ..... many opinions is he should not have been there ... the opinions keep coming after a while with him creeping  (monitor was one word ..all but 2 went to bed ... he creeps along the last  2 girlies who I explained had more potential to create something sexy as proven bi-sexuals if his interfering presence ruined ....  not your 100 % sure  nothing would happen ... the speculation is maybe , possible , hopefully but  with him it 100 % got ruined ... 

I was watching and can tell from body language , the girls had no intention sexually . Yes , it could happen but till reaching the bathtub , it was nothing like that . Anyway , these are the facts and we wait to see what’s next . If it is like you say , there will be more chances . But it will be then  simply a show and nothing more .( which I don’t have a problem seeing 😄

2 minutes ago, philo said:

You try to use terms like "any man" and what we "all would do"...SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. You have no idea what others would do !!! If you were an amateur musician, would you let someone invite you onto the stage at Carnegie Hall to perform? If you were a fan of an well known athletic team, would you let them invite you onto the field of play...Perhaps, you would from your comments. Like I said earlier, someone with this mentality is just stupid. 

I speak about flirting and as a man , I would get any chance that would be presented . You belong then to the category that you would stay back , therefore apologies I included you in the “ all men” but many things are literally called and not with the exact meaning of the word . I can’t think to analyze even to the smallest thing anything . 

Just now, philo said:

There is a saying that "The Gods protect babies and fools". The best thing to have happened for the guy is that he did not have to perform sexually in front of the RLC audience.  

You are all the time saying this , saying that .. would you be any better ? What makes you think that you know how he would perform ? Where do you base your conclusion ? Do you belong to the jealous people who are many here that they blame so many guys because they can’t simply do the same like them ?