B4 - General Topic 2021 #113 (November)

3rd continuous day for Loraine appearing .. It’s like they are laughing with us .. Fixing one mistake only to create another one if they bring back these two … how desperate they might be if they bring them back .. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

3rd continuous day for Loraine appearing .. It’s like they are laughing with us .. Fixing one mistake only to create another one if they bring back these two … how desperate they might be if they bring them back .. 

If RLC flows a pattern they aren't back, at least in B4. If they will be they should be instructed to not show up early.  

58 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I really have no idea why some here are so fanatical when it comes to visitors in these apartments. Don't you realize that RLC needs more visitors, and that in an apartment full of girls, male visitors are almost mandatory to have some real action there?

He didn't get any 'real action' last night 🤣

So 1 male chauffeur and errand boy, and 23 girls is real is it?...

I was joking about his name going up, because it'll be Lorraine and Anth instead...That'll keep you happy 😏

• Sad 1

If I have to guess, L&A will replace T&T in B5.  I think T&T have now been in B-5 more days than H&A.

And I sense Holly will move from B-1.  Holly did not return to B-1 after leaving the party, and then returning to B-4 upset about something.  At the moment, she seems to find B-4 more welcoming than B-1.