B4 - General Topic 2021 #113 (November)

Ok, I apologize if it's already been asked and responded to... but someone mentioned a while back when Buffy moved in that she looked like the balcony thief "friend" from the apartment that got closed down... the one that ate all their food and put toothpaste on the camera in the bathroom.  Now I can't get it out of my head... has anyone confirmed if that's her or not?  🤔

27 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Ok, I apologize if it's already been asked and responded to... but someone mentioned a while back when Buffy moved in that she looked like the balcony thief "friend" from the apartment that got closed down... the one that ate all their food and put toothpaste on the camera in the bathroom.  Now I can't get it out of my head... has anyone confirmed if that's her or not?  🤔

That girl had fake tits and Buffy does not. 

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

100% NOT her...

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just waiting for Fior's name to be put up in B4 now...:dodgy:

I really have no idea why some here are so fanatical when it comes to visitors in these apartments. Don't you realize that RLC needs more visitors, and that in an apartment full of girls, male visitors are almost mandatory to have some real action there?

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I really have no idea why some here are so fanatical when it comes to visitors in these apartments. Don't you realize that RLC needs more visitors, and that in an apartment full of girls, male visitors are almost mandatory to have some real action there?

that was sarcasm, permasmile isnt moving in

• Thanks 1

Si Fior emménage a la villa il n'auras pas besoin d'un grand garderobeet va peut-être se laver et laver ses vêtements plus souvent,belle farce de voir cette comédie ,je ne crois pas qu'ils auront plus d'abonné avec ce genre de spectacle,idem a B1 les jumelles qui ne font que de la figuration,Karol qui vit a l'extérieur ,Holly qui joue a on ne sait trop quel jeux..

DOMMAGE...