Martina and Alberto - home activities #37

Noldus

3 hours ago, quasi said:

I always find it funny to come to this board.  Some of you are so quick to criticize them and their relationship.  Did you ever stop to think that maybe this is the way they want it?  It seems to me that they are a lot more honest than many of you are probably in your own relationships.  From all I can see they very much love each other and support each other.  You very rarely see them fight unlike others in the project.  I use my marriage as an example.  When we first got together we were a poly couple.  My wife soon after we met became ill and was not able to enjoy a robust sex life.  She went and found other women to live with us who would both help me take care of her but also take care of me.  That went on for few years with us living with other woman.  After that it was just the two of us.  I became mentally ill and needed to step away from other things.  Then I had a heart attack at work and spent 3 months in ICU where they didn't think I was going to make it.  The soon after I got better and came home my wife was rushed to the hospital.  She was there for 4 months and after 2 years of constant care in home from PT. OT, nurses and doctors she is stable.  We have a health aide that comes in 40 hours a week to help me but the rest of the time it is just me.  She is bedbound and shits and pees in bags that I change.  I do all the cooking and cleaning.  She also knows I am a subscriber and we talk about what the girls are doing.  We are honest with each other and talk about who makes us a bit hot under the collar.  Don't judge other people as you don't know what they go through and what they are happy with.  Just because you aren't doesn't make it wrong.

Stay always strong dear friend and I wish only the very best for you and the beloved ones . I am always at the maximum respect for people who share so much in a forum full of different kind of personalities and characters like the one here . 

Reading your story it is always so much to think when we argue or get angry or whatever with anyone else here when your example is one of these definitely “ real life “ incidents . 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Stay always strong dear friend and I wish only the very best for you and the beloved ones . I am always at the maximum respect for people who share so much in a forum full of different kind of personalities and characters like the one here . 

Reading your story it is always so much to think when we argue or get angry or whatever with anyone else here when your example is one of these definitely “ real life “ incidents . 

Nicely said DD. I said I was going to stay off here but this story hits so close to home especially now. I was care giver to my Father, Mother and Wife all of whom are now gone. Recently I broke my neck in a fall and I have had some very wonderfull people be my caregivers to date. It does not feel like I am being paid back it is just the circle of life. God does bless us all and works in mysteries ways which I am thankful for. All the best to Quasi and wife.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Nicely said DD. I said I was going to stay off here but this story hits so close to home especially now. I was care giver to my Father, Mother and Wife all of whom are now gone. Recently I broke my neck in a fall and I have had some very wonderfull people be my caregivers to date. It does not feel like I am being paid back it is just the circle of life. God does bless us all and works in mysteries ways which I am thankful for. All the best to Quasi and wife.

I know that you you are also a “ fighter “ with so many things that have happened , it is always the stories that people here share which reminds us of the “ complexities “ that any of us can face anytime and just like that . 

And  this is a reason that I always want and try to see all these people that we watch daily in our screens mostly and firstly  as human beings like any of us and secondly for all the pleasure or entertainment that they provide while watching them . 

• Thanks 1

On 11/26/2021 at 10:24 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

I found it funny because of your dying love for this "CAM" pair.  It all comes down to you knowing nothing about what either one of them do when they are outside the apartment regardless of what a translator has mentioned.  I find it very odd that Martina spends overnighters with her "friends" when everyone knows how promiscuous she is.  I would probably not say a word about it but she damn near does it every weekend from what I read about it.  If her and Alberto were so much in love, don't you think she would stay home with Alberto on most weekends?  I could see her going out and having an overnighter once every other month but not the way she does them now.  You are too naive to believe she's out at a friends house having drinks and smoking like a chimney!!

P.S.  I also find it funny that you pay so much attention to emoji's that people give you for one of your post!!

Eh Harley, this time , I'm agree with you.

Like I wrote the other day, for some peoples (and I don't mind), Martina goes to the "church" during those night, that funny. Those 'church' are very long: 8 to 10 hours sometime !  It must be a very good church !

But let me be clear, she not a slut. She is still searching for 'fun'. Alberto provide a very good fun but it not enough for her and she always tell him "hey I'm going again for fun, like usual, I come back". For Alberto, he just doesn't need more fun, that it; a fuck or 2 a day, he is ok + the love from her.

And we all know that situation is a very very good 'soap' for RLC and provoke a lot of discussions here and RLC love that.

Funny, Fun....YOU just discover where my name 'GirlsFun' come from: when I was at Martina age, I was 'almost' doing the same 'action' like Martina and  for me, I was doing it to have more FUN !    

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

Like I wrote the other day, for some peoples (and I don't mind), Martina goes to the "church" during those night, that funny. Those 'church' are very long: 8 to 10 hours sometime !  It must be a very good church !

But let me be clear, she not a slut. She is still searching for 'fun'. Alberto provide a very good fun but it not enough for her and she always tell him "hey I'm going again for fun, like usual, I come back". For Alberto, he just doesn't need more fun, that it; a fuck or 2 a day, he is ok + the love from her.

And we all know that situation is a very very good 'soap' for RLC and provoke a lot of discussions here and RLC love that.

Funny, Fun....YOU just discover where my name 'GirlsFun' come from: when I was at Martina age, I was 'almost' doing the same 'action' like Martina and  for me, I was doing it to have more FUN !    

Martina always tells Alberto where she’s going to overnight when she’s out for many hours .. if she’s lying to him after so many years , I believe Alberto would have known .. and why also to lie when she was revealing all to him when she was with Nelly ? There’s no point then that she hides the truth .. the two great Spanish translators here at CC  that know the whole story and the talks that are happening could always provide all the info . But since there’s so much controversy and people don’t get the translations that they want  to have so as to satisfy their desires and the “ definitive confirmation “ that “ ah , yes Martina is having affairs outside because it can’t be different , it is impossible that she’s ok with the life she has - even as a normal couple not everything is shining - , therefore she does things outside “ , don’t expect from them to come here and go against all speculations when the truth is always revealed for whoever speaks Spanish .. they did once , twice , pff they came back dozens of times when they were laughing with what was speculated here and it is like “ when someone has created his own imaginary truth , you can never alternate his / her reality “ , why should they bother ? It is always a matter of choice if you want to believe the ones that speak the language or have your own speculations ( which at times of course might be right .. ) 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Understand that you love to provoke some forum members ... I have no problem with that.

Three things:

1. Martina is certainly not an angel but a young woman who tries to find her way in life.

2. God is a DJ like Faithless singing in the song Insomnia. So a club, disco can also be a kind of church service .. 😂

3. You can go through the night without having sex with other people. I think a lot can do that and do. Perhaps you have seen her dancing and talking to others on the partys and how she enjoys that.

The biggest trigger for the speculation is that Alberto never or almost never accompanies her. If he went with her, most speculations would not even start.

Agree that parts of her life style is exactly what RLC wants to have and that is why she and Alberto are part of RLC.

And now I find out that you would have been a nice candidate for this "project" too, but unfortunately there was no RLC at that time.😉

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Martina always tells Alberto where she’s going to overnight when she’s out for many hours .. if she’s lying to him after so many years , I believe Alberto would have known .. and why also to lie when she was revealing all to him when she was with Nelly ? There’s no point then that she hides the truth ..

DD ... I don't believe anyone thinks that Martina hides anything from Alberto.  This is one point I think we all agree on.  They are an extremely open couple.  Even the most wild of speculations (about Michael, etc.), it was said that Martina told Alberto everything regarding her extracurricular activities.  

In fact, if anything, I believe it has been reported that at times Alberto gets tired and a bit angry to hear about all of this all the time.

So I am not sure why you are building a case that Martina is a truth-teller.  We all agree with this I think.

What we do not agree on, is what exactly she does when she is away at night for long periods.  Some think her time away from Alberto is all very benign.   Others think it is very salacious.  For me, I just don't know.  So I continue to watch and learn.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

DD ... I don't believe anyone thinks that Martina hides anything from Alberto.  This is one point I think we all agree on.  They are an extremely open couple.  Even the most wild of speculations (about Michael, etc.), it was said that Martina told Alberto everything regarding her extracurricular activities.  

In fact, if anything, I believe it has been reported that at times Alberto gets tired and a bit angry to hear about all of this all the time.

So I am not sure why you are building a case that Martina is a truth-teller.  We all agree with this I think.

What we do not agree on, is what exactly she does when she is away at night for long periods.  Some think her time away from Alberto is all very benign.   Others think it is very salacious.  For me, I just don't know.  So I continue to watch and learn.

I am fascinated 😱 @Adalbertjust said it , why , and again , why , any of the tenants that it is outside and comes back at even morning hours means that they were having sex , flirting or whatever ? The translators know exactly with who ( at least for Martina )and  where she spends the nights while out .

It is in all apartments the same , when a tenant goes away from the apartment , they do nothing else except going to fuck , off cameras .. i mean , come on , it is ridiculous that all the times 9 out of 10 speculations concern sex . Of course this has to do with the  age of the most forum members that they are mostly old and they have no idea anymore how nightlife is and the choices that the generation of the majority of the tenants currently have  .

I will only say that it is a pity that so many worthy people who have been trying to only help and provide info not to be appreciated  and people doubting them . 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I am fascinated 😱 @Adalbertjust said it , why , and again , why , any of the tenants that it is outside and comes back at even morning hours means that they were having sex , flirting or whatever ? The translators know exactly with who ( at least for Martina )and  where she spends the nights while out .

It is in all apartments the same , when a tenant goes away from the apartment , they do nothing else except going to fuck , off cameras .. i mean , come on , it is ridiculous that all the times 9 out of 10 speculations concern sex . Of course this has to do with the  age of the most forum members that they are mostly old and they have no idea anymore how nightlife is and the choices that the generation of the majority of the tenants currently have  .

I will only say that it is a pity that so many worthy people who have been trying to only help and provide info not to be appreciated  and people doubting them . 

DDHM, Are you avoiding the question about what Martina may be doing the long nights away (not all the time) because similar to @Deepdave, you are in denial.  You do not want to believe it but have no proof other than the translators are saying or not saying.  Said enough times and we all may tend to believe what we are told.  The translators know exactly with whom and where Martina spends her long nights out? I would believe that could only be truth, if they are with her or someone is providing the information to them (not Martina or Alberto), perhaps the big guy or Evan?  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

ddhm: are sure you have understood what I've posted ? Was exactly the opposite of what you say I posted, am confused.🤷‍♂️