Martina and Alberto - home activities #37

Noldus

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are you having a laugh my friend...🤣

I thought you'd know my sense of humour by now...🙄

Must try harder...:biggrin:

It’s not everyone a long time member here 😎😛 And since this is “ scripta manent “ , it will always come in handy 😁

Always aware of your ways 😆

Her sister still here does anybody know how long she stays ? Nice phone call this morning with her family. We could have seen her man and child.  For me it is more interesting to learn more about their families and social life than their sex life (most we might have seen already). Many thanks to them to share this part of their life with us.🥰

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Su hermana sigue aquí, ¿alguien sabe cuánto tiempo se queda? Bonita llamada telefónica esta mañana con su familia. Podríamos haber visto a su hombre y su hijo. Para mí es más interesante aprender más sobre sus familias y su vida social que sobre su vida sexual (la mayoría ya la hemos visto). Muchas gracias a ellos por compartir esta parte de su vida con nosotros. 🥰

He leaves tomorrow, he has to work on Monday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I always find it funny to come to this board.  Some of you are so quick to criticize them and their relationship.  Did you ever stop to think that maybe this is the way they want it?  It seems to me that they are a lot more honest than many of you are probably in your own relationships.  From all I can see they very much love each other and support each other.  You very rarely see them fight unlike others in the project.  I use my marriage as an example.  When we first got together we were a poly couple.  My wife soon after we met became ill and was not able to enjoy a robust sex life.  She went and found other women to live with us who would both help me take care of her but also take care of me.  That went on for few years with us living with other woman.  After that it was just the two of us.  I became mentally ill and needed to step away from other things.  Then I had a heart attack at work and spent 3 months in ICU where they didn't think I was going to make it.  The soon after I got better and came home my wife was rushed to the hospital.  She was there for 4 months and after 2 years of constant care in home from PT. OT, nurses and doctors she is stable.  We have a health aide that comes in 40 hours a week to help me but the rest of the time it is just me.  She is bedbound and shits and pees in bags that I change.  I do all the cooking and cleaning.  She also knows I am a subscriber and we talk about what the girls are doing.  We are honest with each other and talk about who makes us a bit hot under the collar.  Don't judge other people as you don't know what they go through and what they are happy with.  Just because you aren't doesn't make it wrong.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Yes she has already left.  Hope she will visit the two after some time again.   Always good to have seen the people Martina spoke to on the phone.😉

Martina's sister must have missed her husband and daughter 😊

22 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I found it funny because of your dying love for this "CAM" pair.  It all comes down to you knowing nothing about what either one of them do when they are outside the apartment regardless of what a translator has mentioned.  I find it very odd that Martina spends overnighters with her "friends" when everyone knows how promiscuous she is.  I would probably not say a word about it but she damn near does it every weekend from what I read about it.  If her and Alberto were so much in love, don't you think she would stay home with Alberto on most weekends?  I could see her going out and having an overnighter once every other month but not the way she does them now.  You are too naive to believe she's out at a friends house having drinks and smoking like a chimney!!

P.S.  I also find it funny that you pay so much attention to emoji's that people give you for one of your post!!

I do have a dying love for this "CAM" pair.  They are the most realistic and fun couple on RLC and I enjoy watching them love their faqmily together and improve their lives daily.

People who live together often have friends away from their partners. It's not unusual.  You have not been watching RLC as much lately or you would know that Martina has prioritized school and is going out far less.

I have never liked when someone has called me "naive".  It makes me wonder if that person understands the meaning of "naive". 

I enjoy receiving emojis .  When I get a reaction from a CC reader it makes me feel that my post has affected their life enough to get an emoji reaction.(whether a like or a dislike, it's always appreciated).  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2