B1 - General Topic 2021 #52 (December)

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

L and A going to B5 after T and T leave whats the point of that they are almost exactly the same  its a hot woman controlling guy and nothing ever happens 

I don't think we can call anthony controlling we all know Loraine controls what happens 😏😂

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

lol they get nude in front of thousands  on here and its on the internet forever and bet most any girl on RLC would have no problem at a nude beach and we are talking about Europe here ,i would shit though if i was driving down the road and saw Leia walk out nude i would have a accident lol

It is a really controversial thing when everyone can have access to the cameras worldwide and see the girls do anything , when they have visitors or people they know and they “ play it shy “ , it is quite funny .. of course it is a total instinct human reaction , trying to hide the tits or whatever .. it just takes for anyone of these people who visit a month’s subscription just to check all the natural beauties of the girls 😋

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

For what I could understand Nana told Gonzalo that tomorrow will have a party at the Villa. Gonzalo  asked with he could come and Nana said No because it wasn't her party.

Typical Nana 😂🤣

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Dream on...It won't happen 😒

That’s a nice dream than watching being played in reality by Nana the Nun 😆 Cool guy and I find him really decent and polite . 

33 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree that Gonzalo should flirt with Karol in front of Nana. He will probably get no response from Karol but Nana might get jealous even if she is not interested in him and that is how the psychology of women work. He should try and probably his status with Nana will be upgraded 😉

Nana is playing with him and she’s using him for clicks and things like this .. I hope he remains around even after Nana leaves RLC and we see him interacting with the girls ..he’s no camera shy and he clearly wants to have fun 😎

26 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

For what I could understand Nana told Gonzalo that tomorrow will have a party at the Villa. Gonzalo  asked with he could come and Nana said No because it wasn't her party.

I listen again and the party will be off cam. In a "nice place" according to Nana.