B4 - General Topic 2021 # 130 (December)

16 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Maybe they are waiting for Holly's pussy to be unsick. 

I read this kind of fast and thought it said,,  ''Maybe they are waiting for Holly's pussy to be unstuck.''    LMAO...  Ok,i had a long day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I read this kind of fast and thought it said,,  ''Maybe they are waiting for Holly's pussy to be unstuck.''    LMAO...  Ok,i had a long day.

That's how I first read it too...I thought it must've been all the cream she's been applying 🤣 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holly has always put some salve or cream on her pussy. If I remember correctly, it has something to do with her right labia. She has done this almost since the first time on RLC. 

I will make a diagnosis from far away.  She probably has a yeast infection, and if so,, she will need to apply an anti-fungal creme for 3-7 days to clear it up.  The week of treatment presumes this is a mild infection, and not a recurring, chronic condition.

20 hours ago, moules said:

I will make a diagnosis from far away.  She probably has a yeast infection, and if so,, she will need to apply an anti-fungal creme for 3-7 days to clear it up.  The week of treatment presumes this is a mild infection, and not a recurring, chronic condition.

R.62b2e4fd9653680d367ecd7ecf2ba619?rik=tWSPZ7mw56UdyA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

It's a bitch going down on someone with a yeast infection.   A persons lips suddenly look like they got a case of herpes.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, moules said:

Thanks for your candida explanation Moules...🙄

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's a bitch going down on someone with a yeast infection.   A persons lips suddenly look like they got a case of herpes.

Damn it, Stone and here I thought that is why these girls with extra big lips was because of that, and yeast was activated by the pussy juice causing thier lips to swell up.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks for your candida explanation Moules...🙄

Not quite as good as your 'lettuce' pun for Radi's parents!

A Candida infection can be caused by stress or hormonal imbalance during the menstrual cycle.  So maybe the latter.  That she apparently had creme on hand suggests this was not the first occurrence.

• Upvote 2