Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

6 hours ago, studev3131 said:

As long as these two have been in this project and now they are doing it undercovers, is another sign they need to go.  RLC seems to need a full recasting of several of there apts.

I just understand their logic, they had open sex so many times before, how can they be suddenly shy after all these years...

Sadly, I have to agree with your statement above.

• Like 1

Il y a 19 heures, StanRB a dit :

Je comprends juste leur logique, ils ont eu des relations sexuelles ouvertes tant de fois auparavant, comment peuvent-ils être soudainement timides après toutes ces années...

Malheureusement, je suis d'accord avec votre déclaration ci-dessus.

Et moi je dis qu'après cinq longues années qu'ils sont là ( 2017 ) , ils peuvent se tirer et aller voir ailleurs 

car c'est lamentable de se cacher sous les couvertures comme des débutants .

Mais voila la soupe est bonne , pas de loyers , un salaire confortable et en plus on peut faire notre petit business..  

RLC merci de les virez !!!!

RLC modus operandi - offer little as possible to diehard subscribers while taking in the steady flow of cash. Easy money for minimum work. RLC is laughing and even useless tenants pride themselves for providing fuel for all the negative comments in these forum topics while subscribers can't let go of RLC. No sympathy for this couple or subscribers that pay to watch fuck all on a adult voyeur cam site. As one subscriber cancels there are probably 2 or 3 signing up. RLC has a cash cow going for it. It is not the tenants fault for being boring as fuck. Blame RLC for condoning and providing shit tenants for this type of site. And give your head a shake about RLC and tenants living their real life. Masturbation or sex or nudity intentionally for the cams is not a normal daily real life activity for real people. It is all about pussy, ass, tits and cock for the money, rent and extras. Linda and Tibor were good in the past but currently offer next to nothing except a negative home environment. With respect to Linda & Tibor and RLC - "SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT"!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

Well in the know is me L and T have the same biz a production company 

So they couldn't care less about RLC and us Fire Them!!!🤬

Amazing levels of arrogance, who the hell do you think you are? when you go and watch a film do you write and demand that members of the cast are fired because of something you disagree with?? You have zero right to demand anything! if you don't like the apartment watch another one!!. As you obviously hate this couple why are you even on this forum instead of a forum of the apartments you approve of. 

As you have obviously been stalking this couple, and tracked down this personal info, + contact details, not only that you have posted this info on the forum for all to see. 

I thought that was strictly against the forum policy, hopefully the admin staff will correct me if I'm wrong, but if the forum members are not allowed to use the actors real name I cannot see how you can provide their details without if being in breach of the rules. You should be banned from the forum for disclosing information that could potentially put the actors at risk. 

• Like 1

I have the right when we pay our money for a reason and they cover there cheating butts up!!  They've been getting free rent plus money for years and gotten fat off our money!!  Who do they think they are!!  I'm speaking up and I could care less what you think!!  They know what they' signed up for now deliver or get your trifling butts out!!  Lets make some noise subscribers!!🤬

• Like 1

4 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

I have the right when we pay our money for a reason and they cover there cheating butts up!!  They've been getting free rent plus money for years and gotten fat off our money!!  Who do they think they are!!  I'm speaking up and I could care less what you think!!  They know what they' signed up for now deliver or get your trifling butts out!!  Lets make some noise subscribers!!🤬

I'm with you on this one, let's start with getting ESMI,TRINITY & LEIA  removed from the project!! It pisses me off that they don't do shit and they're still members of the cast, like seriously RLC,what the actual fuck!!!!!

• Like 1