Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Hmmm.  I am fascinated by this.  I had no idea.

I wonder how I can get Martina to PM me!!!!!   🙂 🙂  🙂

(You can tell how excited I am when I have a @ddhm emoji orgasm.

LMAO...that's all it takes huh :biggrin:

As for how you can get Martina to PM you, just ask her to PM you and if she want's to she will find a way.

2 hours ago, Temp said:

It is obvious that someof you innocents have never been exposed to the real world.

Yes, it is perfectly OK to hit a woman if she acts a complete damn fool and continues to ask for it.  Then, if you care for her try to comfort her when she comes around.

WTF - Never ok. Ever. That's battery and it's a crime. I'd ask what kind of person are you that you think that is acceptable but fully understand that your moral compass is fucked

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thatguy2 said:

WTF - Never ok. Ever. That's battery and it's a crime. I'd ask what kind of person are you that you think that is acceptable but fully understand that your moral compass is fucked

It's as wrong as woman does psychological violence on a man. But it's funny that most people who say "It's wrong for a man to hit a woman" blame the man who suffers from psychological violence.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Temp said:

It is obvious that someof you innocents have never been exposed to the real world.

Yes, it is perfectly OK to hit a woman if she acts a complete damn fool and continues to ask for it.  Then, if you care for her try to comfort her when she comes around.

it is never ok to hit a woman wth is wrong with you?

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It is never OK to hit a woman.....unless she is a he.  Before you give me any flack over my comment, be the bigger person and walk away from the sour relationship!

exactly bro. walk away.

• Upvote 1