B4 - General Topic 2022 # 5 (January)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I think Radi really likes women. She may not be lesbian but she's enjoying caressing Nana and look how Nana doesn't even care. Of course that Radi is doing for the show, but she's enjoying every minute.

She has said it a few times that she is lesbian, there is no doubt about that. 

à l’instant, bluewinner a dit :

She has said it a few times that she is lesbian, there is no doubt about that. 

radislava is a lovely girl, I really love her, but she's not a lesbian just for shows, it's easy to notice !!! like a lot of rlc girls, they sometimes have sex to pass the time, because they are alone without men for many months, but that is not their real sexual identity !!!
not like martina who goes crazy with nelly, or a valerie, a salma or a damira who take, even if it is not their priority, a big foot with the girls !!! radislava passes the time, as there are no men, we use girlfriends, that's all ^^

43 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

To me, she is 100% lesbian, no doubt about that !  She shows NO interest in guys,  but demonstrates a lot of affection with the girls touching/ caressing them very sensually

The best thing would be if RLC would not have only one actual lesbian in the cast. But what is really stupid is when there is only one lesbian, who then goes around to perform pseudo lesbian shows with the other girls.

One thing is clear, in RLC the guys are missing, for the predominantly straight cast they have.

• Like 1

If you have seen any real lesbian action by Radislava , I really don’t know what it is considered lesbian . I don’t doubt that she is , I would though say she is bicurious perhaps ? Lesbian was / is Piper and Taylor , Nelly and Martina , Nina and Kira , all these 3 couples have actually interacted in pure lesbian sex .. I haven’t seen anything real lesbian by Radislava , at least the way that I consider it with the examples being the 3 couples I mentioned . 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you have seen any real lesbian action by Radislava , I really don’t know what it is considered lesbian . I don’t doubt that she is , I would though say she is bicurious perhaps ? Lesbian was / is Piper and Taylor , Nelly and Martina , Nina and Kira , all these 3 couples have actually interacted in pure lesbian sex .. I haven’t seen anything real lesbian by Radislava , at least the way that I consider it with the examples being the 3 couples I mentioned . 

I think that is because she never hook up with a real lesbian or one that likes girls too. Mila only plays with women, like Anna and Lola. That's why I root for Radi to find a girl that really goes down on her. That gives a real "tongue bath" on her. 

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think that is because she never hook up with a real lesbian or one that likes girls too. Mila only plays with women, like Anna and Lola. That's why I root for Radi to find a girl that really goes down on her. That gives a real "tongue bath" on her. 

Martina / Radi then ?? Mila has done quite impressive things with women but with Radi we have seen nothing of “ pure action “ .. you are right that the current  roster hasn’t got any real lesbians but think , why for example can’t we get a visitor ? A girl that isn’t RLC , an outsider ? 

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nina & Kira are married they are 100% Lesbian.  Piper & Taylor were but i don't know if they're still together or have went their own ways and Nelly & Martina were just a fart in the wind relationship. It was something that was not meant to last.

I have been wondering lately if it is that so difficult or a big issue for RLC to bring new girls to replace Nana & the twins. 🤔🤯

Nana has been on RLC for almost 7 months and the twins for almost 6 months and I am not a fan of either the twins or Nana and I guess there are people out there feel the same.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Martina / Radi then ?? Mila has done quite impressive things with women but with Radi we have seen nothing of “ pure action “ .. you are right that the current  roster hasn’t got any real lesbians but think , why for example can’t we get a visitor ? A girl that isn’t RLC , an outsider ? 

That's a hard question to answer. My guess is that Radi has few real friends. She looks like a girl that is hard to have friends and the ones she have she doesn't want to bring in front of the cam. She only brought two male friends as far as I saw.