B2 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Eh. I don't even have a subscription. 🤣

I don't think much of the GOV concept in general. My point is that it's not just enough to have people in an apartment with cameras. The people must really live there. It needs the circle of friends and also the BFs. The GOV Concept sucks, because most residents in the GOV apartments do not live there, but simply sit out their time. That will likely be the case with Kristy and Alana as well. Not because they might not be good residents, but because the idea of flying them to another country and put them in this GOV apartments kills the whole idea of RLC. I hope that Kristy and Alana can fill the apartment with life, but honestly I think they would need an apartment in Russia to do so.

Anyway, the most important thing is that more men are urgently needed in all GOV apartments. 😂

Agreed 100%! And hot ones also. And actually know how to give it good to a woman.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, philo said:

I was among the first to have that belief as well. Kristy and Kammi were very convincing in showing an emotional love for each other. I am convinced that Kristy, at least, was in love with Kammi. Something happened to change all of that. They never acted out the physical relationship that Leora and Maila did but at one time they had what was missing in that relationship.  

And there are those who from day one were telling all you deluded nutjobs that all their shit was fake. And the fact that you let yourself get convinced that a straight girl fell in love with another straight girl is exactly why nobody on this forum ever takes you serious when you spew your nonsense about other tenants.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

How are they coming from Russia if the sputnick vaccine is not valid in the EU.

That if they are coming from Russia.

It could be that Russia will be at war with NATO in a month or two. Then Covid-19 will be the least of our problems.

• Haha 1