B2 - General Topic 2022 #3 (January)

Noldus

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I hope so too Naga that he won't invade Ukraine. I guess the world has enough problems with the coronavirus and it doesn't need more problems. Putin lives in a delusional world that he wants to revive the former Soviet Union 🙃

He won't invade but he may shut off the gas taps to Europe to obtain his goal.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

He won't invade but he may shut off the gas taps to Europe to obtain his goal.  

You’ve got it right 😉 The next war is a bit southern of your country , Bolivia “ unfortunately “ or fortunately 🤔 has the world’s biggest resources for what the world will start slowly needing , the batteries material .. Ukraine in Russia is a nice diversion 😁 so other things happen under the nose of the public 😇

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You’ve got it right 😉 The next war is a bit southern of your country , Bolivia “ unfortunately “ or fortunately 🤔 has the world’s biggest resources for what the world will start slowly needing , the batteries material .. Ukraine in Russia is a nice diversion 😁 so other things happen under the nose of the public 😇

Ukraine never became a country until August of 1991.  Prior to that it was all Russia.  I don't know why NATO is there as Ukraine does not belong to NATO as of yet.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, moos54 said:

I never said that everything was perfect on RLC, but you've been saying the same thing every day for two years and RLC is still present, so that probably means that they are far from closing shop
Compared to the GOVs, nothing prevents the girls from going out and making new friends, several have already done so and especially the girls become real friends when they did not really know each other before starting the adventure. , this is what happened with Nana and Tesla for example
If Anna and Lola have become close and they work together now it's because they shared a piece of their life at B2 few years ago
Besides, if we were able to have Kamila and Kristy in Russia it is also because they shared part of their life at B1 few years ago

So to say that the GOV concept does not work is something completely wrong because I have plenty of examples like the ones I mentioned to you previously

Sounds like Moos54 still works for RLC. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's very simple as to why RLC brought Kristy and Alana to B2.  Money!!!!!! They believed bringing the girls back to RLC would cause Kristy and Alana fans to renew their RLC subscriptions.

and they managed to drag you over here again too 🙂 

• Haha 1