B2 - General Topic 2022 #3 (January)

Noldus

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wanted to see the reaction of Alana and Kristy fans to the girls when they weren't fucking anyone.:rolleyes:  That's the primary reason they watched them when they were in Moscow.

I thought you were a Kamila fan and had given up now that she's married 😅

Il y a 7 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

He won't invade but he may shut off the gas taps to Europe to obtain his goal.  

Putin is playing poker with the US and other western powers to see who will blink first, I think he is bluffing & trying to shift his people’s focus away from domestic issues. Besides, Russia can’t afford to sustain a war with Ukraine with or without the subsequent sanctions in effect. They are a broken state right now with rising corruption & no economic growth.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

I thought you were a Kamila fan and had given up now that she's married 😅

Kamila and her husband could be interesting to watch in their own apartment.

However, I think that she has made sure to marry someone with a lot of money, so she doesn't need to be interested in earning money anymore. On top of that, RLC is probably going to go out of business soon anyway, I think.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Kamila and her husband could be interesting to watch in their own apartment.

However, I think that she has made sure to marry someone with a lot of money, so she doesn't need to be interested in earning money anymore. On top of that, RLC is probably going to go out of business soon anyway, I think.

Didn’t I tell you last time ? As long as Leora is with RLC , the site will be broadcasting nonstop 🥸