B2 - General Topic 2022 #3 (January)

Noldus

14 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's my fault, I mentioned Kamila in my example to prove my point and he found his way back to the forum 🤣

Actually, I had posted a comment before anyone had even mentioned Kamila. I came over to the thread to see how Kristy and Alana fans would treat them if they weren't having sex everyday.

1 minute ago, MountainSwede said:

What is their purpose living in B2? 

Why just the two of them in a three bedroom apartment?

B2 has certainly seen much more activity than these two.

Only time will tell.

Let's see the changes on RLC this week and in the next ones.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, MountainSwede a dit :

What is their purpose living in B2? 

Why just the two of them in a three bedroom apartment?

B2 has certainly seen much more activity than these two.

i think rlc trying to recreate what these 2 did in the russia apartments and trying to bring back their fanbase but it hasn't worked out so far 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, james deen said:

i think rlc trying to recreate what these 2 did in the russia apartments and trying to bring back their fanbase but it hasn't worked out so far 

It won't work here in Barca because they're not surrounded by all their friends like they were in Russia...

I really like Kristy, but remember, she's stayed in Barca before and was largely very reserved...

il y a 25 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

It won't work here in Barca because they're not surrounded by all their friends like they were in Russia...

I really like Kristy, but remember, she's stayed in Barca before and was largely very reserved...

yeah i know but im just trying to think of a reason why rlc are doing this because its strange